Chapter 43

paying for eucalyptus is not a good thing.

chi yu has felt this way since he was a child, when his hands were full of mud and pounced on fu zhiyu, who was wearing a white t-shirt, the little boy who was originally quiet in front of people suddenly pulled his wrist and looked at him motionlessly, with great strength and frightening. he ran home and told wen hua that the woman just slapped him the top of his head, and then took off his coat with a look of disgust, and said without anger: i know rumors at a young age. no one believed his words, after all, fu zhiyu's delicate and quiet face was too deceptive, the corners of his eyes were red, and everyone would involuntarily soften their hearts.

he lay on the floor, the light snort of the person on his body spraying on his neck, the fingers on his wrists getting tighter and tighter, and the fingertips were cold.

"let's do something else."

"make a fart!" chi yu's knee slammed upwards, and the person on his body turned away just to avoid it, lifting his knee against his knee bend, and the force was so strong that he couldn't move, just like when he was a child. chi yu looked up at the pair of misty eyes, and the expression inside was not clear, but he was impatient, and even the broken hair that fell in front of his forehead could be seen clearly.

the eyes bent slightly, and the ** came closer, and the voice was low: "my new year's gift." "

the distance between the two suddenly narrowed, and chi yu only felt that his chest was rattling, and even his palm was hot. he swallowed his spit and tilted his head, his tone stiff, you didn't bring me a gift either. fu zhiyu glanced at the paper bag on the side coffee table, and then turned back to look at him.

"i don't like dumplings."

the young man's tone was cold and hard, his head was tilted to the side and stubbornly did not look at him, and the collar was loose and slumped down, revealing a large area of white skin inside. fu zhiyu smiled lightly and turned his head sideways, his lips brushed the tip of chi yu's ear, and rested his head in the shoulder socket of the teenager before murmuring vaguely.

"picky eaters are not good."

the sudden heat made chi yu violently agitated, and he subconsciously turned his head back, and the curse words had just emerged, and they were all blocked by the person who was pressing on his body. it was just lips touching, but chi yu felt as if a firework had been released in his brain, and the nerves that had been tense were broken by the occasional spark of fire, and then it was out of control.

the force pressing on his wrist did not know when to release, chi yu only felt a chill in his waist, the dry and warm palm gently covered his back, and his fingers swirled in the sunken waist socket, causing a series of tremors.

gasps melted, sucking on the soft heat of the lower lip, and the occasional exposed scarlet tongue was delicately depicted along the lip shape. occasionally, the blackout curtains that were occasionally opened revealed light and shadow, and fell on the intertwined figures of the two people, which were the hot skin and naked eyes of the teenager.

the temperature fell to his chest, and chi yu struggled twice, and his body stood up straight: "... i'm going to be on it. "

a kiss landed on the collarbone, fu stopped eucalyptus eyelashes fluttered slightly, and stretched out his fingers to slowly brush the teenager's beautiful eyebrow bone: "you are afraid of heights, it is better to be below." "

the hot fingers slid down his cheeks to his chest, and chi yu only felt that there seemed to be a candle fire in his ears, and the crackling sound of the burning burned all the so-called ethics and morality, leaving only the six that were not very pure, and those dirty thoughts.

raising his arm to hook the teenager's neck, the upper body slightly stood up enough to reach the man's white earlobes, a little bit of holding and then sucking, feeling each other's chaotic heartbeat and hot panting. the protruding shoulder blades rubbed against the cold and hard floor, and yu guang glimpsed the teenager's slowly raised eyebrows, and fu zhiyu stopped the movement of his hands, his eyes with doubt.

"back pain."

turning over and sitting up from the floor, chi yu wrapped his arms around the teenager's lean back, stepped back step by step, and finally was pressed against the corner of the door. the end of the shining crystal's eyes bent, and fu zhiyu lowered his eyelids and kissed them again, with an indelible **, green but not shy. ears grinding, lips and teeth colliding, a surge of heat almost engulfed the two until the dripping sound of the door panel.

the black door panel opened along the track, and fu zhiyu subconsciously reached out against the door, blocking the disheveled teenager behind him and the ** under him that had not yet receded.

"oh hey, what's going on with this door..." the teenager who appeared in front of her made the woman's voice smaller and smaller, and the cold and emotionless gaze made her unconsciously breathe, and the smile on her face had some flattering meaning.

"well, mr. chi said let me cook a meal." the woman was about to come in with her feet raised, but the teenager who stood in front of the door was motionless.

fu zhiyu's gaze swept over the vegetable basket carried by the woman, and he sighed faintly and lifted his eyelids: "no need to cook." without waiting for the woman to answer, the hand holding the doorknob squeezed hard, blocking the woman's surprised eyes from the door. chi yu leaned against the corner of the wall, clearly hearing the woman's fragmented thoughts of drifting away: how can boys be so fierce now.

the boy rubbed his hair, turned to look at the man in the corner, and after looking at him, the two of them smiled at the same time.

"wang xiao kept shouting to go to the playground." fu zhiyu took a few steps closer, saw the red marks on the boy's chest, and after some unnatural gaze, reached out and pulled chi yu's collar upwards, barely covering the faint traces. "made an appointment in the afternoon."

chi yu responded with a low voice, walked barefoot to the living room to pick up the brown paper bag, reached out and squeezed a dumpling into his mouth. the scent of fresh shrimp overflowed his mouth, and he walked over to the boy with the dumplings and held up his oily hand to his mouth.

"come, grandpa reward you."

fu zhiyu ate the dumplings in the hands of the teenager with no expression on his face, and secretly decided in his heart that he would never want a nanny when the two people lived in the future.