Chapter 55

chi yu watched fu zhiyu walk towards him, passing by the duck tongue hat he threw to the ground, slightly tilting**, and grabbing it in his hand with a hook of his long hand. the sun above his head was poisonous, the sweat on his forehead flowed down his brow bone, chi yu raised his hand to wipe away the beads of sweat, and looked straight at fu zhiyu who was standing in front of him.

fu zhiyu was right, he had indeed grown a lot taller, and chi yu remembered that before he went abroad, he still maintained a level view with fu zhiyu. unlike in the video, the teenager in front of him seems to have become different.

the clear and sharp lines of the jaw, as well as the deeper and deeper eyebrows, did not look much like the fine skin and tender flesh that let him bully the eucalyptus.

"have you been waiting a long time?" chi yu looked down at the hand that reached out, and the slender fingers hung the duck-tongue hat he had just thrown out, and the brim of the hat seemed to be stained with ash.

now he and fu zhiyu were standing face to face, looking straight ahead, just against his emaciated chin.

chi yu just wanted to speak, yu guang glimpsed the girl standing behind fu zhiyu, she had no expression, just stood quietly behind fu zhiyu.

it's like you're going to walk with fu zhiyu at any time.

who the is waiting for you? chi yu grabbed the hat from fu zhiyi's hand, reluctantly raised his head, and looked at the boy's smiling eyes, he played with his temper and threw the hat to the ground again.

chi yu almost squeezed a few words out of his teeth and said, "i'll go along." "

fu zhiyu bent down and picked up the hat again, and while patting the floating ash on the brim of the hat, he smiled and said, "that's a good coincidence." "

two eye-catching boys standing at the school gate were already eye-catching, and they delayed at the door for a long time, involuntarily attracting the attention of people around them. there were even two girls standing not far from them, arm in arm, stretching their necks to look at them. fu zhiyu took the lead in breaking the deadlock, and he reached out his hand to take chi yu's suitcase.

the metallic lever was hot in the sun, and fu zhiyu pulled the box to his side, turned back to the girl behind him and whispered, "then let's go first." the girl seemed to want to say something, but fu zhiyu moved faster, turned around and planned to leave. she was busy reaching out, trying to pull the corner of fu zhi's clothes, but her eyes met the teenager opposite fu zhi eucalyptus.

there was no expression on the good-looking face, and the look indifference was indifferent, perhaps frightened by that gaze, and she unconsciously let go of her hand hanging in the air.

the exam had just ended, and there were many more people on the street than when chi yu first arrived, and chi yu looked up at fu zhiyu who was walking in front of him. i don't know if he just threw his hat to make fu zhi eucalyptus angry, from the school gate all the way to the other side of the road, fu zhi eucalyptus has been carrying his suitcase in front.

the rolling suitcase wheels were rolled into a half-cut plastic bag, and the dots of white suddenly appeared, and chi yu felt that fu zhiyu was walking fast, and he wanted to tell him to slow down.

because of the jet lag and the scorching sun, chi yu's brain remained groggy until the cold fingers grasped his wrist and pulled him into the narrow alley, and chi yu was still in a trance.

the white suitcase was left alone outside the wall, and when he opened his mouth, his attention was intercepted. fu's thumb and index finger pulled over chi yu's chin, forcing him to withdraw his gaze.

the two of them were very close, and chi yu could feel the increasingly high temperature around them, as well as the faint smell of smoke at the neckline of fu zhi's clothes.

"what is this?" chi yu followed fu zhiyu's line of sight and finally landed on the cloth bag he was carrying. chi yu put the bag in front of him very seriously, bowed his head and whispered, "this is the tableware brought for auntie..."

the person in front of him laughed softly, paused and continued, "really good." "

chi yu didn't know for a while whether this was praising him or not. without waiting for him to react, fu zhiyu suddenly leaned over, wrapped his arms around his waist, and then slowly approached his body. the hot and humid snort sprayed on chi yu's neck, remembering that he had not washed up after the long-distance flight, chi yu subconsciously threw his head back and touched the rough and hard cement wall behind him.

the space between the two walls was particularly small, and chi yu had nowhere to hide, so he allowed fu zhiyu's chin to rub against his collarbone.

however, fu zhiyu's strength was too great, and he could hardly breathe with chi yu, and fu zhiyu also quickly discovered this. he loosened his strength and straightened up, but his arms were still stubbornly wrapped around his waist.

"i miss you so much."

he believed what fu zhiyu said, but after two hours, he felt that something was wrong.

"you said your uncle was on duty at night." chi yu stood by the coffee table, looking down at fu zhiyu, who was sitting paralyzed on the lazy man's sofa, and he met chi yu's gaze and nodded solemnly.

"auntie goes to a relative's house and doesn't go back at night."

"then you didn't bring your keys."

fu zhiyu nodded with a smile, sat up straight, and extended his arm to hook chi yu's fingers. chi yu took two steps forward with the force, and he stood between fu zhi's knees and pulled the corners of his mouth at fu zhiyu.

chi yu sat on fu zhi's leg, condescending to look down at fu zhi eucalyptus, who was somewhat sluggish, and he pressed fu zhi's left shoulder with one hand, and naturally approached him.

because the air conditioner has not been turned on for a long time, the chassis outside the window makes a loud noise, and fu zhiyu looks at chi yu's face getting closer and closer, so close that as long as he turns his head, he can kiss the soft and cold lips of chi yu.

"so what is this?" chi yu's hand reached behind his waist, touched the cold key chain and pulled it out. the black metal chain fell off the paint, revealing a piece of silver inside, which was a gift from a long time ago, chi yu ate potato chips. he gave it to fu zhi eucalyptus, saying that it was a birthday gift for the second year.

the two silver keys under the key chain dangled in the air, and chi yu's face turned black and his tone was displeased: "do you treat me as a **?" "

fu zhiyu smiled and withdrew the key from his hand, stretched his arm back, and threw the key chain into the sofa slit.

"blame me for not hiding it."

chi yu just wanted to refute it, but yu guang aimed at fu zhi's crotch, and the strange bulge was very high. feeling the abnormality, chi yu hurriedly removed his eyes, his face was not visible, but the root of his ear burned up.

the strength in his waist brought him forward, and chi yu looked at fu zhiyu and smiled and put his head against his chest, and the fingers clasped around his waist had a pair of rubbings.

"i'm to blame for this too." fu zhi's voice was a little hoarse, and his heart was stagnant when he heard it, and he heard fu zhiyu say, and you found it again.

the tone of the fu zhi eucalyptus was not half ashamed, and chi yu felt that fu zhi eucalyptus was becoming more and more faceless. especially in this case, he actually raised his head, clasped one hand on the back of his neck, and wanted to kiss himself.

but he wasn't much better, chi yu thought in his heart.

fu zhi eucalyptus was so faceless, but he still closed his eyes and kissed his cold lips lightly, and was still uncontrollable, wanting more.