Chapter 40

the narrow clock tower was wrapped in the smell of old, moldy wood, and the boy lying on the floor twisted two **** and made a creaking sound. the air was dry and itchy, wang xiao sucked his nose twice, re-tucked the long strip of toilet paper into his nostrils, and sighed at the two people sitting on the sofa.

"fu zhi eucalyptus, is your discrimination a little too obvious?" as soon as wang xiao's voice fell, the two people who were originally lying on the ground both raised their heads with a vicious face, and the corners of their mouths that were hunched down were full of grievances. the boy with the roll didn't seem to hear, he glanced at the roll in his hand, and extended his hand to drag the other person who was paralyzed on the sofa.

with impatience in his eyes, chi yu smacked his mouth twice, leaned over and stretched his head out. fu zhiyu raised his hand to remove the neutral pen clipped to his ear, and his fingertips gently rubbed the teenager's ear pinna, and he subconsciously turned his head, and his heart stagnated when he looked at the clear gaze. chi yu cleared his throat and looked away, rested his hands on his knees, and sat up straight to look at the roll of paper in his hand full of red circles.

"this place is not tense." fu zhiyu's slender fingers held the pen, rustling circles on the rolls, and he looked down and drew an asterisk on the final fill-in-the-blank question, "this place to see the original text of unit seventeen." chi yu sipped the corners of his mouth, snorted, and took the roll in his hand and collapsed on the sofa again. fu zhiyu raised his head, looked at wang xiao with a resentful face expressionlessly, and spoke slowly: "what did you just say?" "

wang xiao raised his head and wailed at the roof, and lin chuan and hu yushan, who were lying in the corner, also raised their heads in anger, accusing them of the eccentricity of not caring about public opinion. seeing that the winter vacation was about to take place, the people in the class who were already unstable became restless again, and several boys led by wang xiao hid in the classroom every day to play games, and hu yushan even took the rice cooker and wanted to try to cook hot pot in the classroom.

so when lin jing said that she was going to take the school exam the day before the holiday, the fish balls that hu yushan had just clipped up snapped and fell to the ground, and wang xiao sighed unhappily, trying to pick up the fish balls on the ground and blow them up and eat them.

"this time the results will be sent to the parents' mobile phones around the chinese new year's eve." lin jing paused, glanced at the sluggish eyes of the students in the classroom and smiled satisfactorily, and continued: "it will also include the ranking of the class, the ranking of the age, and the ranking comparison with the last monthly examination." "

"so for everyone to better review, you can form a study group of five people to help each other." lin jing thought about it and said, "do you want to be free to group, or do i want to divide?" "

the final result was that everyone was freely grouped, and wang xiao subconsciously turned around, held his face in both hands, and squeezed out a circle of fat. he licked his lips and flattered fu zhiyu and smiled, "big brother, i can rely on you for the rest of my life." the teenager whose head was originally buried in the crook of his arm suddenly raised his head, half-squinted his eyes and whispered, "what lower body?" "

fu zhiyu wrote down the last word, closed the notebook and handed it to the person next to him: "it is the second half of life." "

the result of the final grouping was a lineup that spread around with fu zhiyu as the leader, chi yu wang xiao, and hu yushan, who was cheeky and insistent on joining, and lin chuan, who was ruthlessly abandoned by ji xiaoxiao and looked lost. hu yushan was extremely satisfied with this grouping, and he could hold fu zhi's thighs, basically this year's pressure money has doubled.