Chapter 33

the evening wind blew up the broken hair in front of the boy's forehead, revealing the small scars on the brow bone and forehead horn that were hidden, which were smashed by chi yu with small stones when he was a child. it was supposed to be the first time chi yu had seen blood, and his eyes, which he usually picked up wantonly, instantly shrugged down, and his dark eyes were full of panic.

chen yifang stood at the school gate and said something to lin jing, from beginning to end she avoided lin jing's gaze, with her hands crossed in front of her, with an embarrassment that people could not ignore. fu jianguo was far away, the black jacket was a police uniform that had not yet had time to take off, and the smoke between his fingers was slowly burning.

there are already many cigarette butts under your feet, and some of them have not been extinguished.

not knowing what lin jing said, chen yifang nodded but did not say a word, lin jing reached out her hand and patted her on the shoulder before leaving, probably to give this woman some comfort.

chi yu stood behind the wall and watched chen yifang walk straight past fu zhiyi in front of the car, fu jianguo took the last puff of his cigarette, and also turned to leave. just a few steps later, i turned back, bent down to pick up cigarette butts scattered on the ground, and put them in my pocket.

it wasn't until the silver car completely disappeared from view that chi yu stepped out from behind the wall, and he walked to the place where fu zhiyu was standing, and his eyes were stunned for a long time.

chi yu did not have the habit of taking the bus, and now he stood at the coin mouth, and his pocket was touched over and over again and he did not find change. impatiently, he took out a red ticket from his wallet and threw it in, and the driver saw that he did not turn his head and went inside, yelling in his throat that he would not look for money.

the air is filled with unpleasant smells, mixed with a variety of foods and pungent flavors. the bus shook people's heads, but chi yu's brain was inexplicably clear. things that i couldn't remember before seemed to come rushing up, like tearing off the plaster stuck to the skin, making people frown.

fu zhiyu's grades were surprisingly good, but he went to the second middle school in junior high school and shared a school with himself. when he was forced to participate in the sports meeting, there was more than one fu in the uniform girls' cheerleading team, and he gently dangled the bunting flag in his hand, and his eyes fell on him lightly.

every time he was stuck in the office to write a check, fu zhiyu did not appear long after, sitting on the other side to help the teacher change his homework, and it was an afternoon.

such a moment gradually became clear, and the strong and straightforward intention made people think of the hot eyes. chi yu reached out and rubbed his eyes but never put them down again, until the station name sounded on the radio, he pressed his eyes and got out of the car.

the street lamp stretched the boy's figure so long that he stopped a few steps away from the door and looked at the white figure by the door.

"is this wandering back?" the girl's tail note dragged on for a long time, and she tilted her head and smiled at him, looking innocent.

chi yu stood still and did not move, he opened his mouth, and his voice was low: "what's the matter?" "

the girl didn't mind his coldness at all, but instead the loudspeaker came over and took his arm, tilted her head and smiled and said, "nothing, just come and see how much money my brother can lose in the family." "

"your homeroom teacher called dad today."

"i took it."

chi yin turned back, walked to the front door and slapped him twice, raising an eyebrow to look at him.