Chapter 21

the people who came and went around seemed to have pressed the pause button, and chi yu only felt that his hand pulling fu zhiyu was a little hot. he paused, looked back in disbelief, and slowly asked, "what are you talking about?" "

fu zhi eucalyptus looked at the young man's shining eyes, and before he could open his mouth, the sleeve on the other side was suddenly pulled. he looked up along the thin white wrist, the girl wearing thick myopic glasses, seeing the gaze of him and chi yu, a little nervous.

"is it true that wang xiao said you were going to play the big tree?"

because the girl inexplicably interrupted, fu zhiyu was not in a good mood, and the indifference was all hanging on his face, and he responded carelessly.

"pay to stop eucalyptus." chi yu's eyes seemed a little dazed.

"i know what you mean." the boy jerked his eyes up, lifted his eyelids in disgust, and slammed his mouth twice: do you want me to the base, and then you can be the only school grass in school? "

i tell you, no, yes.

fu zhiyu's eyelids jumped, and he sighed softly, unconsciously smiling and shaking his head. looking at chi yu's childish and innocent face, he really couldn't get angry. but he just wondered how such a big person couldn't even understand the words.

he now kind of understood what the girls who sent him love letters were feeling.

the two people slowly swung to the internet café, and the teenager who had touched the keyboard in the past was still black-faced, and a few dirty words popped out of his mouth from time to time. fu zhiyu did not turn on the machine, he sat on the sofa on the side, thinking about how to confess so that chi yu could understand.

, this **** fights wild, lao tzu fights here he's shopping there, right?

fu glanced at the record in the upper right corner: 5/12/0

"you're not going to fight, you're being beaten by the crowd." fu zhiyu held his chin in his hand, and the afterglow was contrasting, whether the computer screen was darker or chi yu's face was darker. chi yu's style of playing games is the same as his people, brave and mentally retarded. regardless of the few people on the other side, he rushed up with a knife and ignored his teammates who had been signaling him.

chi yu ignored him, and as soon as the man was resurrected, he teleported to the second tower opposite.

less than three seconds after landing on the ground, he was punched by the three people on the opposite side and died again.

chi yu left the keyboard with both hands, not knowing what kind of temper he was throwing. he used to play games and always die, but at most he thought it was funny, and he had never been so upset as he is today. i don't know how in my mind, i always have a clear eyebrow, and ask him word by word: do you want to consider liking boys.

it's annoying.

with cool fingertips rubbing his cheeks, chi yu subconsciously dodged backwards, and his emaciated back was against the back of the sofa. the young man's hairy head was half resting on his shoulder, and the smell of mint-flavored shampoo perfume filled his nose. long eyelashes hunched over the flicker in his eyes. fu zhiyu held the mouse in one hand, pulled the keyboard in his direction, and manipulated the little person on the screen with the corner of his mouth towards the wild area.

chi yu had never seen fu zhi yu play a game, and in his eyes, learning well and playing six games could only account for one at most.

thin white fingers went back and forth on the keys, and the teenager skillfully used his skills and positions, dodging the control of one after another on the opposite side. in the last wave, a flash dodged the opponent's big move, followed by a small walk to control the opponent's back row, and ignited the increased move to take away the main output of the opposite side. chi yu looked at the dialog box popping up in the lower left corner:

a small strawberry: this wave of 666

shudiahduf: this substitution has been played

i'm a pretty girl: is this going to be flipped?

fu zhiyu withdrew his hand and sat back down, looking at chi yu's somewhat stiff face and squinting and smiling: "i sprinkle rice on the keyboard, chickens play better than you." "

chi yu lost interest, and after following the other four people in the team to fight the great dragon, he pushed away the enemy base. chi yu dropped the mouse, and fu zhiyu, who was sitting on the side, had already looked at the exercise book, and he had a pen between his fingers, casually sketching on it.

"stop fighting, go home."

fu zhiyu did not answer the call, carrying his bag and following behind him. the tail light of the dusk was a little long, and chi yu looked at the shadows of the two people on the ground, one after the other like a slimy couple who refused to separate, and the afterglow pulled the shadows of the two elders. chi yu only felt that the pinna of his ear was hot, and he didn't know where the fire came from, so he turned around and raised an eyebrow: "you stink**!" "

"well, okay."

"in your last life, you carried shoes for lao tzu!"

it was like hitting the cotton with all his strength, and chi yu only felt that there was no place for a fire in his stomach. simply squatting on the road teeth, awkwardly tilting his head, the end of his eyes lazily shrugging, he lowered his head and said, hey, you tough guy. "

not far away, the branches of a willow tree were swaying with the wind, and the shaky shadows cast on the teenager's face. chi yu watched as the figures of the two people on the ground got closer and closer, and finally overlapped together. in his sight appeared fu zhi's white sneakers, and he stood in front of him.

"whatever you say, i'm fine."

"can you understand me when i say that?"

the noise in the alley seemed to stop in an instant, and chi yu raised his head to meet the teenager's clean and clear eyebrows. the broken hair blown by the wind blocked his eyes, and chi yu was a little confused, letting those few hairs block in front of him. the teenager reached out and gently stroked the broken hair on his forehead and rubbed it again on the top of his head.

"what do you want me to understand?"

fu zhiyu lowered his head and raised the corner of his lips, he touched the tip of his nose, and his tone was spoiled and soft like never before.

"it's probably summer evenings to walk on the trail with you, and in the winter you can smile and put your cold hands into the hem of your clothes, and raise the corners of your mouth calmly when you look at you." 」

"when i encounter something strange, i can just turn my head and say something to you, you see."

chi yu's upright body gradually softened, and he lowered his head with his arms hanging down on his knees. the figures of the two people on the ground are intertwined, and the gray shadow is covered with a layer of golden light by the sunset, bright and moving.

"well, got it."