Chapter 54

in many cases, chi yu has always held the attitude of getting by, but in the matter of tattoos, he fully shows the pickiness and difficulty of the rich second generation who has a lot of money.

either the level of the tattoo artist is not high enough, or i feel that the decoration of the tattoo shop cannot be on the countertop. although tevez is five years old and three thick, his temperament is very good, and he goes to school to pick up chi yu after work, and he has visited most of chicago's tattoo shops in the past few months. the last time, chi yu got into the car at the back door of the school, but it was not tevez who sat in the driver's seat.

li che turned his head, his eyes stopped on his face for a moment, his fingers tapped the steering wheel twice, and said, "he has something to do today." "

chi yu did not intend to talk to li che, because li che's personality was as bad as his.

the air conditioner in the car was adjusted very low, the smell of leather on the seat was heavier, and chi yu opened the window of the car, and the hot and humid wind suddenly penetrated. li che, who was waiting for the red light, suddenly opened his eyes, tilted his head, and said coldly: "the window is closed." "

"i'm cold." chi yu frowned and pulled the collar impatiently.

li che glanced at him from the rearview mirror, and casually raised his hand to press the window master control on the ** side, until the right rear window was closed tightly, and then he opened his mouth lightly: "i am hot." "

the wait time at this red light is very long, and the seconds of each green light can pass up to three cars, and ten minutes have passed, and their cars are still stuck in the rear. as soon as the car moved and stopped, chi yu felt disgusted, he turned over, and the whole person curled up to the door.

"tevez felt romantic about leaving my name on him." li che's voice was very light, more like his own murmuring than talking to chi yu. the sound of the car engine almost overshadowed the man's voice, and chi yu heard li che say, "but i don't think so." "

i was not happy, and chi yu heard li che say this.

after walking through the intersection of sixth avenue, the speed of the car was much faster, and after a while, the bumps of the car stopped. chi yu sat motionless in the back seat with his eyes closed, li che didn't say anything, and after a while, chi yu heard the sound of starting the car. the tattoo shop tevez was looking for was out of place, and when they got home, it was completely dark.

"how's that shop?" tevez smiled and opened the door, saw chi yu's black face, and looked at li che, who was standing expressionless in the doorway.

li che bent down to change his shoes and said, "he's not tattooed." "

"why?" there was an unconcealed doubt in tevez's tone, "he was still looking at the drawings yesterday. li che only cared about changing his shoes, and tevez felt that he could not ask the reason here, so he turned around and went upstairs to ask for clarification. with a chill on his wrist, tevez stopped and slowly slid down the fingertips that clasped his wrists, finally clasping his ten fingers.

li che took tevez's hand and walked into the bedroom, he walked quickly, and said as he walked: "your attention has not been on me for a long time." "

the tattoo was not completely shelved, and several times chi yu tried to ask him about his attitude toward tattoos when he spoke to fu zhi eucalyptus. but fu zhiyu always seemed to be very tired, sometimes speaking longer, and he would even sleep in the middle of the way. fu zhiyu's study has always been very good, but chi yu feels that he seems to have been fighting harder recently, and in order to reduce the pressure on fu zhiyu, he put forward suggestions for reducing the number of voices.