Chapter 57

the next day before dawn, fu zhi crept open the quilt and looked at chi yu's legs on his abdomen, he tried to support chi yu's legs from the bed, but tried several times, always stopping after seeing the boy's frown.

fu zhiyu let out a light breath, leaned his upper body against the head of the bed to re-cover the quilt, put his left hand lightly on chi yu's shoulder, extended his right arm, and wanted to reach the notebook on the side of the bedside table. maybe the movement was too big, and the teenager lying on his side snorted impatiently, and his hairy head deflected and hit fu zhi's ribs.

"what time is it..." the boy's voice was tired, and after saying these words, he fell into a deep sleep.

fu zhiyu rubbed on his head, feeling the steady breathing of the person next to him, but he still replied softly: "it's still early." "

the delay is a morning flight, two hours later than paying for the exam, and after today, the two people will start to be in a different place for another year.

yesterday, before going to bed, chi yu told fu zhiyu that he could not return to china in the near future because the school was not good enough to ask for leave. fu zhiyu smiled and nodded, there will not be only one way to solve things, such as solving the problem of a different place, in addition to the late return, he can also pass.

on the day of the college entrance examination, chi yu was taking the exam, and he pinched the time to run to the toilet, crouching on the toilet and listening to the slight breathing of the boy on the mobile phone.

the palm of the hand holding the mobile phone sweated unconsciously, and the atmosphere did not dare to come out until it heard the familiar cries of the men on the other side, and the screams of the women. fu zhi's voice was very small, and the voices of fu jianguo and chen yifang overshadowed all the sounds, and he heard fu zhi's voice laughing and saying from a distance away from him: "i'll go answer the phone." "

after the door closed, the whole world almost fell silent, and fu paused before saying, "the results are out." "

chi yu involuntarily grabbed the corner of his clothes, he pretended to be natural, and muttered a low voice.

"it's a bit of a shame."

chi yu's breathing was stagnant, he only felt that fu zhiyu's tone was not very good, and subconsciously said: "it's okay, no regrets, no regrets." "

"there is no perfect score for language."

"it's a bit of a shame."

"..."as if choked by a huge jujube core, he slowed down for a while before he slowed down and whispered to the earpiece, "my mother." "

FOR FU ZHIYU, IT IS AN ABNORMAL PLAY, THE NATIONAL COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS NOT HIM, BUT THE SCHOOL STILL PULLS OUT A RED BANNER ON THE GATE, WHICH READS: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SCHOOL'S SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL FU ZHIYU FOR WINNING THE A PROVINCE AWARD.

ACCORDING TO THE NORMAL TRAJECTORY, CHEN YIFANG SHOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MOTHER, BUT WHEN SHE HEARD THAT HER SON GAVE UP THE OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY S DABEN, SHE COULD NOT SPEAK.

and no matter how she asked, fu zhiyu just looked down at the book and replied casually: "i don't want to go." "

chi yu didn't know all this, he just felt as if fu zhiyu had gone to school to report on it very early. carrying a black suitcase, he stood at the school gate and took a picture and sent it to him. in the photo, fu zhiyu is wearing a t-shirt from the previous meeting, and seems to be somewhat resistant when facing the camera, and his already cold eyebrows look more and more unhappy.

slide two fingers across the screen, zooming in on the photo and zooming in again until the man's face almost fills the entire screen.

it's so stupid. chi yu sat on the ground, stared at the person on the screen, blinked twice slowly, and then said, "fu zhiyu, your picture is too stupid." "

chi yu felt that fu zhiyu's laziness came from the hindsight, and after entering the university, fu zhiyu suddenly became very idle. the jet lag between the two was barely the same, and they were both in speech except during class time.

one day after that, fu zhiyu suddenly sent a game invitation to chi yu.

the game's poor plot is boring, chi yu almost scolds the operation of this game countless times a day, and fu zhiyu will echo twice from time to time, but he still enjoys this game.

fu zhiyu actually does not like to play games, for him, playing games is a waste of time and affects his vision. for this game, his pursuit is also very simple, after reaching level 60, he can receive a marriage mission.

same-sex characters can also get married.

in addition to classes and experiments, fu zhiyu almost held the mobile phone and did not leave, and shao yingran, who was in the same dormitory with him, always smashed his mouth and smiled at him: "fu zhiyu, your girlfriend is also too clingy." "

fu zhiyu didn't answer the phone most of the time, and he was really overwhelmed by shao yingran, so he said expressionlessly: "i'm more clingy." "

the turning point was that on the night near the end of his freshman year, fu zhiyu was taking a shower in the bathroom, and shao yingran, who was resting on the table, had a headache, and he hooked his neck and looked at the screen, which said: xiao chi.

according to usual, shao yingran would rather be assigned to do biological experiments than move the mobile phone of fu zhiyu, but that day about mo hit the evil, he pressed the access button with a loud horn, and shouted at the mobile phone: "sister-in-law, will you play it later, fu brother is taking a bath." "

there was silence for a long time, and just as shao yingran was about to hang up the phone, a cold and clear male voice came from the opposite side.

who the are you?

when fu zhiyu opened the bathroom door, shao yingran stood in the doorway and looked at him with a complicated face. the mobile phone in his hand seemed to be some kind of hot potato, shao yingran saw him come out, tucked the mobile phone into his arms and turned sideways to the bathroom.

halfway through the door, shao yingran smiled and stammered, "that, my sister-in-law has a big temper." "

"when you were in the shower, you asked me why i answered your phone for ten minutes." shao yingran did not dare to look at fu zhiyu, he quickly closed the door and shouted loudly through the door panel: "trouble fu brother is affected to explain!" "

for the next six months, chi yu would bring up this matter every once in a while, and fu zhiyu couldn't make sense on the phone, and he decided to say it in person.