Chapter 23

two good-looking boys walking side by side always attract a lot of eyes. the girls in various school uniforms looked back a few times from time to time, and then turned their heads and whispered something in the lower voice of the sisters around them.

fu zhi eucalyptus got closer to him before he could see the puppy in his arms, the long white curly hair had not been washed for a long time, and now it was sticking together one by one. the nipple hair attached to the ear on the top of the head was also stained with a chewing gum, which was tightly pressed against its ear.

chi yu's white thread shirt was dirty, but he didn't seem to care at all, but instead hung his head and readjusted the posture of his arms, hoping that the little thing in his arms would no longer be loveless.

"this gadget is like a mentally handicapped." chi yu suddenly opened his mouth, his voice was not very loud, but every word was very clear. "lying in the middle of the road, i don't dare to move."

fu zhi eucalyptus turned his head and looked at the puppy's round and dark eyes.

because of the dog in their arms, the bus and the taxi were not very willing to let them on. chi yu is not a patient person, and he is unwilling to let go of the dog in his arms, so he can only walk through long roads and finally stand in front of the stray animal rescue station.

fu zhiyu stood outside the door, and through the huge glass window he could see the long-statured teenager. he carefully placed the dog on the table, took his wallet out of his pocket, and took out a dozen red tickets and threw them on the table.

just a few days have not seen, chi yu seems to have lost a circle, the hanging shirt outlines his beautiful shoulder blades, and the shoulders of the knife.

after settling the puppy, chi yu walked out without looking back. he and fu zhiyu stood side by side in front of the glass window, watching the little white dog tilt its head and bark at them, chi yu bowed his head and smacked his mouth.

"about why... why would you like me about this. chi yu put his hands in his pockets, and his eyes fell on the puppy in the house who was struggling not to cut the hair, and continued: "i thought about it for several days. "

"i didn't meet anyone who liked me outright, they all said they liked it, but halfway through the road, they were gone."

fu zhiyu turned his head sideways and looked at the delicate and good-looking side face of the teenager. the corners of his mouth were upturned, and his long eyelashes fluttered twice from time to time, such a good-looking face, and such a lonely look was really not suitable for him.

"chi yuedi's favorite is himself, and chi yin's favorite is her mother."

"wen hua's favorite is not me."

chi yu turned his head, his dark eyes lit up frighteningly, as if something was about to gush out. he sucked his nose twice, the tip of his nose wrinkled, his back against the glass window, his posture lazy and casual.

"you see, even my mother's favorite is not me."

"your liking makes me a little flustered."

fu zhiyu didn't speak, but the expression on his face was getting less and less, and chi yu's words had never been so much, and it didn't look so sad. because of his liking, chi yu was so flustered that he needed to spend several days thinking about why he was liked. no one regards him as the first choice and exception, he is always the second priority of others.

the shops facing the street turned on the lights, and through the curtain was a soft glow of goose yellow, and from inside came the couples who hugged each other, they held hands tightly, and watched each other suddenly look at each other and smile.

"I'M IN CITY A THIS MORNING."

"i bought a bag of oranges and tasted it and it was very sweet." chi yu lowered his head and smiled, he stared at his white sneakers tightly.

"i didn't expect only one idea to pop up in my head."

"this bag of oranges, if only i could eat it with fu zhi eucalyptus." he also felt funny after he said it, and the corners of his mouth were raised little by little, revealing a gentle and beautiful curve. he took his hand out of his pocket and paid for it, only to find his pocket bulging. chi yu stood up straight, took a few steps towards him, and stretched out his arm to spread his palms against fu zhiyu.

the yellow orange is quietly placed in the palm of the teenager's hand, the color is bright, and the skin is smooth.

"but on the way, because of the little mental retardation, the remaining oranges were crushed by the car." chi yu's tone was somewhat stiff, with the youth and enthusiasm unique to teenagers.

"that day you asked me to think about whether i liked boys or not, and i thought about it."

"i still think it's too awkward to like boys."

fu zhiyu only then raised his head, facing the clear eyes of the teenager, and something seemed to collapse in his heart. the little flower that was raging in my heart seemed to wither in an instant.

before he could speak, the teenager in front of him suddenly smiled, and his delicate face seemed to be blown by the flowing water, brilliant and bright.

"it's not okay to like guys, but i think i can like you."

fu zhiyu was stunned in place, and his flexible brain seemed to be on the spot. he thought about many scenes, felt that he was disgusting, felt that he was insincere, thought he was joking, and even directly transferred to another school and left...

it seems that only this one has been missed. fu zhiyu boasted that he was omnipotent, but it seemed that in chi yu's body, he didn't know how many heels he had planted.

because he had not received a response for a long time, chi yu's pale face seemed to begin to blush, and he stared at the orange in his hand, and the shame of hindsight greeted him. he coughed dryly, intending to slowly retract his hand.

the young man's cold hand clasped his wrist, and chi yu met his gaze.

he took a few more steps closer, the two of them almost touched their toes together, chi yu was just about to speak, and his shoulders suddenly sank. fu zhiyu weakly rested his head on his shoulder socket, and the smell of mint came over his face, and chi yu stiffened his body and did not move.

"chi yu, let's fall in love."

the broken hair on the top of fu zhi's head was pasted to his neck, and the delicate and soft touch made chi yu's fingers tingle, and the teenager's warm snort made him flustered and overwhelmed. the man on his shoulder seemed extremely tired, and the indifference and alienation around him were all unloaded, and he pressed his forehead against his shoulder and sighed darkly.

"i really like you."

"it's the kind of liking that's about to suffocate."