Chapter 32

the corridor is quiet like a sealed glass bottle, because the oxygen is thin, so people's senses have become very sensitive. lin jing's voice came through the crack in the door, with a respectful but inaudible irritability, and she repeated from side to side that she would handle the matter well. and the man didn't seem to plan to let this matter pass like this, and the man who was usually dressed in clothes and shoes was now saying sharp and vicious adjectives with a vicious face.

the teenager's brow wrinkled tighter and tighter, and from the side, he could see the tight jaw line and the faint green tendons on his neck. chi yu felt full of irritability, and it was as if a time bomb had been pressed in his chest, and because of the disorder, he didn't know when it would explode.

the cold touch on the skin made chi yu feel stunned for a moment, he stared at the thin white fingers on his wrist, and his heart inexplicably had a little stability.

fu zhiyu was lying on the railing and looked at him sideways, his eyes lightly picked.

he suddenly felt that fu zhiyu's eyes were very good, as if every time he looked at him, he carried a firm eagerness, making chi yu feel that he had a medicine to save.

a few minutes before the bell rang after class, lin jing came out of the director's office. it seemed that i didn't expect the two of them to be at the door, and chi yu met her somewhat red eyes.

"let's go to my office first."

through the door panel, you can clearly hear the laughter in the corridor,

"take home the papers from the last lesson." lin jing smiled, she held the cup in both hands, but she didn't drink a mouthful.

"go home in a moment, the house is clean." fu zhiyu nodded, lin jing's gaze fell on chi yu, and her tone was relaxed, "i won't nag you, anyway, you never go to the night to study." "

the boy sighed carelessly, he stood up and patted the shoulders of the people next to him, turned around and was about to leave.

"chi yu, you go first." lin jing did not open her mouth coldly, she took a small sip of water from the cup, and looked at the boy with some doubt, "fu zhiyu's parents are already on the road." "

lin jing unconsciously glanced at the boy opposite, and there was no ripple on his clean and good-looking face, as if this matter had nothing to do with him. fu zhiyu has been in the first attached middle school for two years, no matter whether it is a big exam or a small exam, it is the first in age, and various competitions have been soft. teachers and school leaders are eager to offer him up, after all, there is no accident, next year's college entrance examination will be out of the first attached middle school.

but the first time in two years to call a parent, it was actually because of love.

or fall in love with boys.

chi yu's legs seemed to be filled with lead, and he stood in the doorway, his fingers on the doorknob gradually tightening. he didn't want fu zhiyu to stay on his own to face all this, but he wasn't ready. he was not ready to face up to his parents, not ready to see the disintegration on their faces, revealing the disappointment and surprise that he did not want to see.

"i have bread in my bag." fu zhiyu turned his head back, his eyelashes fluttering slightly: "see you tomorrow." "

fu zhiyu was telling him that this was a short separation, and that whatever happened tonight would only be a raging avalanche, and that everything would be buried.

chi yu stretched between his eyebrows, condescendingly pulled the corners of his mouth at the teenager, he snorted disdainfully, and muttered while opening the door: "the bread you bought is unpalatable to death, you keep it for yourself." until the gap in the door was closed, chi yu leaned back against the door panel, his eyes drooping, and there was almost no emotion except for the slight undulation of his chest.

because at this moment, no one would hold his hand, not feel his trembling and cold fingertips.

there was a crackling sound in his ears, and chi yu raised his eyes to see a sneaky figure standing in the corner. his whole body was hidden in the shadows, and now he extended his neck to look at him. the dry wood in his chest seemed to meet mars, and with a bang it ignited, and with his anxiety and uneasiness, the grass burned without growing. by the time chi yu reacted, he was already grabbing the man by the collar and forcing him into a corner.

"it's you." the boy's voice was low, and the tone was cold and flustering.

wang yi's hand grabbed his own collar, and he swallowed his spit and met shangyu's red eyes.

"what do you mean..."

"you'd better pray that fu shuyu will stay in school." the boy's black and white eyes stared at him for a moment, and he could even feel the heat from the tip of the boy's nose.

or i'll kill you.

fu zhiyu put down his cup, and the occasional roar of cars passing by came from outside the window, lin jing had just gone out to pick up his parents, and now there was only himself in the office. he stood up and walked to the window, and subconsciously touched his trouser pocket, but inside was only a lollipop wrapped in plastic sugar paper. it was given to him by chi yu last night, peach-flavored, and he hadn't had time to eat it yet.

in fact, it can't be said that it was given by chi yu, it was snatched by him, snatched from his dry and warm palm.

smelling the air mixed with the strong smell of tobacco, fu zhiyu turned to the woman's obscure expression, which was the most complicated expression he had ever seen his mother show. his father didn't look at him from the moment he entered the room, staring down at the floor from beginning to end.

lin jing did not come in, she closed the door very intimately, leaving only the three members of their family looking at each other.

"teacher lin said that your results in this big test are still the first." chen yifang opened her mouth first, and she put her bag on the table, but did not sit down.

"THE TEACHER HAS HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF YOU, SAYING THAT IF YOU PLAY NORMALLY, IT WILL BE NO PROBLEM TO TAKE THE A TEST."

fu zhiyu looked down and smiled, even though he had been standing for a long time, his back was still straight, and the whole person was like a white pine that would not bend. this is a rare requirement that fu jianguo has for him, standing and sitting with him, he is a man, and fu zhiyu has done a good job in this regard. chen yifang sipped her lips, she didn't know that her son obviously looked so normal, with excellent grades and good character.

obviously very normal.

"if there is a misunderstanding with the school teacher, it is better to make it clear." chen yifang suddenly smiled easily, she looked down at what was in her bag, and then said: "i know that you are under pressure to study now, and it is normal to have a rebellious mentality, and when you come back, your mother said to your teacher..."

"no misunderstanding."

the boy's voice was not loud, but every word was clear and frightening in the quiet room, and the woman's rummaging movement on her hand was delayed, and she sipped her mouth, but did not look up.

"i like chi metaphor."

"loved it."