Chapter 10

when chi yu and fu zhiyu came out of the police station, it was almost dark. fu zhiyu stood in the doorway listening to the nagging of his father's colleagues, and chi yu crouched in the corner of the wall, heard fu zhiyu's gentle voice, and glanced inside with his eyes half open. seeing the teenager's quiet and soft smile, he closed his eyes again in disgust.

oh, what a pretend.

"go to the hospital." fu zhiyu looked at chi yu condescendingly, and his eyes, which were originally bright and deep, were now completely swollen because of bruises.

chi yu slowly stood up and looked at him with a cold face: "i can't die." "

fu zhiyu watched him turn around and was about to leave, and the ghost made the god pull on the cuff of the teenager and raise his eyes to look at chi yu with some surprise.

"go to my house today."

chi yu snorted coldly with his mouth and raised an eyebrow: "as far as your ass is concerned, lao tzu can't even straighten his legs." "

when he was a child, he ran to his house at both ends in three days, and jumped on his bed without taking off his shoes. fu zhiyu was silent at that time, and looking at the neurotic chi yu could only blush, muffled and asked him to hurry down.

fu zhiyu glanced at chi yu from top to bottom, and suddenly sneered and released the hand that was holding his sleeve.

you laugh fart! chi yu couldn't care about the wound at the corner of his mouth, and he yelled at fu zhi eucalyptus with his throat. since he was a child, he hated fu zhi's smiling and smiling appearance, which made people can't help but want to give him two punches.

he lowered his head to straighten his collar, glanced sideways at chi yu's lower body, and opened his mouth casually: "nothing." "

chi yu looked at fu zhiyu's smiling face, and his face was red to the root of his ears. he tugged on fu zhi's sweatshirt and hat with an indignant face, and stammered, lao tzu is so bullish that you can't think about it, don't you look at me with that kind of look! "

"oh." fu zhiyu squinted and smiled.

"i'm at least a dozen times bigger than li zhiyi's turtle grandson!"

chi yu let go of the hand that was tugging at the hat, and shunshi grabbed fu zhiyu's wrist, limped down the stairs, and said viciously: "go to your house now, lao tzu will let you open your eyes today!" "

"i'm not interested in what's in your crotch." fu zhiyu looked down at the boy's bony hand, the abrasion at the joint last time was not good, and now it was even more scarred. the blood beads that came out of the air were not managed for a long time, and they condensed into black and red marks.

fu zhiyu stood behind chi yu, he didn't know how many black footprints there were behind his coat, he didn't dare to think about how many fists he had been punched during the time he ran to the police.

"hey." the boy's deep voice shattered his imagination, and fu zhiyu raised his head. chi yu did not know when he got into the taxi, and seemed to be extremely impatient to wait, so he leaned over to the window and put his hands on the half-open glass window, frowning tightly: "the legs are so short, don't hurry up, shame on people." "

he took the first two steps, and as soon as his hand was placed on the doorknob, he saw the blue-faced and swollen teenager in front of him with an embarrassed face.

"fuck, my face seems to be stuck in the window... master, you open the window a little bigger. "

fu zhiyu released the doorknob, took a step backwards, bent down and said to the driver's seat, "master trouble you to send him directly to the brain hospital." glancing at chi yu, who was staring wide-eyed in the back seat, fu zhiyu squinted and smiled: "your face is so big, shame on people." "