Chapter 11

the overhead lamp suddenly flickered, shining on the teenager's lean back.

the white and smooth back was bruised and purple, and those people were really fierce. fu zhi's palm was stained with safflower oil, but he didn't know how to start. it wasn't until chi yu smacked his mouth impatiently that he reacted and gently placed his hand on the bruise-purple mark on the teenager's back.

feeling fu zhi's cold fingertips, chi yu's body stiffened for a moment. the palm of his hand pressed to the back of his waist, chi yu involuntarily hummed a low voice, and fu zhiyu heard busy stopping the movement in his hand and frowned at him.

"it doesn't hurt." chi yu only felt that his ears were hot, so he simply covered his head with a pillow, and his voice was muffled: "... itchy. "

the house was quiet, only the occasional footsteps of neighbors coming home outside the door, and the sound of fu zhiyu shaking the medicine bottle. chi yu covered his head, only to feel that his heart was too restless, and the sound of the bang was frightening. perhaps afraid to let fu zhiyu hear, chi yu lifted the pillow covering his head and asked casually, "when will uncle fu come back?" "

"it may be early in the morning."

chi yu blinked, his head resting on his arm: "that's just like when i was a child." "

unconsciously, i wiped it a lot. fu zhiyu looked down at the safflower oil on the teenager's back and looked away with some embarrassment. seeing that the movement on fu zhi's hand had stopped, chi yu was about to stand up, but he was pressed against the top of his head by two fingers of the person in front of him.

"don't move." there was no expression on fu zhiyu's face, just a pair of eyes that were deep and frightening, like a deep and bottomless lake. chi yu saw his appearance, and after muttering a few words in a low voice, he reluctantly lay down on the bed.

"why don't you pretend you don't know me?"

"what?"

"at school, why don't you talk to me?"

fu zhiyu sat on a chair in the corner, and from this angle he could see chi yu's side face. when he finished speaking, the boy's slender eyelashes trembled, and the corners of his mouth stubbornly formed a line.

"talking to you, i'm in a bad mood." as if feeling the glue on his gaze, chi yu twisted him to the side, leaving fu zhiyu with a back of his head.

"hate me?"

almost without thinking, chi yu blurted out: "not very annoying." "

"that's like me." fu zhiyu pretended to smile lightly, but the hand hanging to the side silently tightened the corners of the clothes. every sentence he and chi yu had said was deliberate, afraid that what he said would be too explicit and disgusting. probably because at night, the unsightly thoughts in my heart were growing recklessly, and even the usually awake brain was chaotic.

chi yu didn't answer the phone for half a second, and fu zhiyu sat on the chair and only felt chagrin. if you don't pay attention, those words that don't know the weight will jump out. he looked up at the boy's naked back, and the dim light seemed to glow faintly around him. fu zhiyu thought about it and stood up slowly with a blanket.

walking over to him, before the spread blanket could be covered, the teenager under him suddenly opened his mouth.

"do you like me?" his voice was muffled, with a slight nasal tone.

the hand holding the blanket paused, and fu zhiyu put the blanket on him, and yun replied lightly: "it's okay." "

chi yu grabbed the blanket with his hand, and stood up as soon as he rolled over. the distance between the two was very close, so close that fu zhiyu could clearly feel the sniffle of the boy in front of him, and the pale self in his eyes.

"it was the same as i thought." chi yu suddenly smiled and put his hand on his shoulder, "i really thought you had a crush on me." "

fu zhi eucalyptus faced the pair of shining eyes, his eyebrows were bent, and even the folds in the corners of his eyes carried the unique clarity of youth.

"is my vision so bad?" fu zhiyu smiled and his eyes flickered.

"anyway." looking at fu zhi's clean facial features, chi yu only felt that his heart was missing a beat, and for a moment he didn't know what he was talking about, but he just grinned inexplicably.

the dish on the table was already a little cold, fu zhiyu was about to take it to the heat, and chi yu on the side had already sat down, picked up the bowl and pulled it up and ate it. seeing that he was happy to eat, fu zhiyu also sat aside and clipped a few greens into the bowl.

"i ignored you because of my mother." chi yu's cold opening made fu zhiyu a little surprised. he looked up, but all he could see was the top of the boy's head. he buried almost his entire face in the bowl, unable to see the look.

"when i see you, i remember when i used to live across from you with my mother." chi yu put down the bowl in his hand, chewed the rice in his mouth twice, and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "at that time, i thought you were the most hated person in the world." "

"i didn't expect that there were so many people who were more annoying than you."

chi yu was just playful when he was a child, and he didn't have such a grumpy and dirty word as he is now. he always does some childish and ridiculous pranks, and fu zhiyu adheres to the attitude of not calculating with the mentally handicapped, and has always allowed chi yu to "conduct experiments" on him. after chi yu moved away, fu zhiyu met him again at school, and chi yu was already a problem teenager full of violence.

no more grinning, only the corners of the mouth and the furrowed brows that are always pursed.

chi yu talked for most of the day, and fu zhiyu sat on a chair and listened carefully. until chi yu suddenly stopped and glanced sideways at the bedroom.

"how do you sleep at night?"

"what do you say?"

"lao tzu doesn't sleep with you, two big men sleep together, it's awkward to think about." the corners of chi yu's mouth skimmed downwards.

fu zhiyu held his chin in his hand, tilted his head and raised an eyebrow, and asked, "do you have a ghost in your heart?" "

"you fart less, what ghost can i have!"

"that's hard to say." fu zhiyu squinted his eyes and smiled, revealing a shallow pear vortex on his lips: "maybe, you are bent." "

chi yu's face stiffened, he stood up sharply and walked to his side, grabbed his wrist and walked towards the bed. regardless of the confused fu zhiyu behind him, chi yu slipped into the bed as soon as he threw the slippers, slipped into the bed, and raised his head provocatively at fu zhiyu: "you come up, lao tzu proves his innocence." "

fu zhiyu's bed has not been changed since junior high school, and the originally narrow single bed now lies with two well-developed boys, and chi yu almost dare not move. looking at the unwavering face of the teenager in front of him, chi yu tried to keep his body close to the wall as much as possible, and he looked down at his crotch and breathed a sigh of relief.

"look, our second eldest didn't react at all."

gauze was attached to the corner of his forehead, the wound at the corner of his mouth had just scabed, and chi yu, who had no shirt, was draped in a blanket and lay beside him.

"you're really easy to be scammed." fu zhiyu's eyes were downcast, and the corners of his mouth were raised upwards.

chi yu snorted coldly and continued, "i'm a big man, i can be tricked into something." "

looking at the boy's throat knot rolling up and down and the clear collarbone, fu zhiyu replied, "well, that makes sense."