EXTRA 2

1.

chi yu and fu zhiyu had a quarrel.

the reason began when chi yu graduated at the graduation ceremony, fu zhiyu silently gave him a valuable sports car and refused to explain the source of the funds. because fu zhiyu was studying medicine, chi yu thought about it and finally thought of the best possibility.

the boy in the bachelor's uniform sat in the driver's seat, touched the logo of the carriage in the center of the steering wheel, and said in a dignified tone: "pay the eucalyptus." "

"are you going to trade in organs?"

chi yu's speculation is not empty, he just watched an american movie two days ago, telling the story of doctors stealing patients' organs during surgery. for chi yu, the sudden sudden wealth is mostly because of winning the lottery, but the person who wins the lottery will not be the one who pays the end.

fu zhiyu's clever head, unwilling to do anything that wasted his luck, everything he had gained so far stemmed from his efforts.

fu zhiyu did not answer him, but slowly stretched out his hand, brushed aside the tassel on his bachelor's hat, and said softly: "the photographer at the graduation ceremony took the longest time to take pictures of you." "

what are you talking about?

"i said." fu zhiyu put down his hand, leaned back, and his eyes stopped on chi yu's face for a long time before he said, "if the car doesn't drive away again, you will have to pay fifteen more knives for parking." "

chi yu was not as confused as before, fu zhiyu thought so.

chi yu was persistent and simple, he didn't have so many twists and turns, a tendon from the top of his head to his toes. the two occasionally quarrel in the united states, such as whether the batman vs superman movie is good or not, such as when fu zhiyu began to like him.

he had dealt with the past with three words and two words, and now he was staring at him for a moment with those dark eyes.

the air conditioner in the car was very large, and the black hat spike swayed with the wind, and fu zhiyu leaned forward and grabbed the hat spike that swayed left and right with one hand.

"congratulations on graduation." fu zhi's gaze moved down and landed on the boy's tight lips. the fingers holding the hat spike gradually loosened, fu zhiyu's hand covered the cold back of chi yu's neck, and his body moved closer a little, fu zhiyu turned his head sideways, the tip of his nose touched, and a kiss landed on his chin.

the soft and dry lips revealed a gap, and chi yu opened his mouth before fu zhiyu kissed it.

"pay to stop eucalyptus." chi yu's throat knot rolled up and down, and his upper body stood straight and stiff. fu zhi eucalyptus still maintained the posture he had just taken, and the hat spike blown up by the air conditioner wind touched his temple one by one, and fu zhi eucalyptus sighed and sat up straight.

he looked at chi yu's serious expression and wanted to laugh a little, chi yu never worked learning, but he was always persistent in strange things.

but chi yu's college was still a bit useful, at least chi yu now knew that showing such an expression would make him surrender.

2.

chi yu looked a little dazed at the thick printing paper thrown on the coffee table, because there were too many things, and he found a copy of the chinese from a few thick stacks of english materials. after a cursory glance, it was densely packed with professional terms about medicine, and chi yu put it on the table again, clasped his hands on his chest and said solemnly: "you said it yourself, i am too lazy to read." "