Chapter 28

as soon as chi yu pushed open the door, he saw fu zhiyu, who was leaning on the railing with his head hanging down, he was not wearing a school uniform today, and the pure black loose sweatshirt was even more lined with red lips and white teeth. somehow, chi yu looked at the white sweatshirt on his body, and his heart seemed to have opened the cover of soda, and sweet bubbles grunted out in his heart.

fu zhiyu turned his head, and saw the boy smirking with his head down, and his eyebrows were gentle.

"i didn't get out of bed today."

chi yu's ears were hot, and he coughed twice, and whispered as he walked over to him: "i was not in bed." "

today is the rehearsal of the art festival, and the early reading and the first two classes have all been cancelled. when i got this news yesterday, the corners of chi yu's mouth were almost grinning to the temple, and i could finally sleep soundly. when he was about to leave class, he suddenly leaned closer and lowered his voice: "i'll go find you tomorrow morning." "

at three o'clock in the morning, chi yu stared at the lines on the ceiling with wide eyes, listening to the sound of the clock hands ticking in his ears, sober. he had lived for more than a decade, and for the first time he was agonizing over what to wear tomorrow. since he was a child, relatives and neighbors have called him a hanger, saying that he looks good and looks good in everything he wears. chi yu rolled over on the bed and muttered to himself: fart, how can anyone wear anything to look good.

however, fu zhiyu seemed to look very good in everything, and even the tattered school uniform of the school was put on him, which seemed to be a little classy.

this thought only flashed for a few seconds, and chi yu suddenly bounced up from the bed, eager to give himself a few big mouths. how did this become a licking dog? lick the dog to the end, with nothing.

so when fu zhiyu carried him to sit in the wonton shop, chi yu rushed to the steaming wonton in front of him, swallowed the saliva and then deflected his head.

"i don't want to eat."

the teenager on the other side bent the corner of his mouth, he sent the spoon forward and sent it, laughing: "come and taste, what is unhappy is my fault." "

chi yu coughed twice, and he waved his hand with chopsticks: "you put it in my bowl, it's too hot." "

fu zhi eucalyptus put the spoon to his mouth and gently blew it a few times and handed it over, and his light brown eyes were shining.

"obedient, open your mouth."

there were a lot of people in the breakfast restaurant, and two good-looking boys sitting in the shop were originally conspicuous, and now the two of them let go because of a wonton, and inadvertently attracted a lot of attention. chi yu looked at fu zhiyu's hand raised in mid-air and didn't want to open his mouth to eat it. because he was afraid that others would see him, he moved quickly, and the tip of his tongue accidentally touched the spoon.

he had just taken a new one out of the chopsticks, and before he could hand it to fu zhiyu, he saw fu zhiyu take a sip of soup from the spoon he had used.

"look what i'm doing."

"don't do it." chi yu stuttered and finished speaking, then lowered his head to eat, and fu zhiyu looked at the tip of the teenager's crimson ears, and the end of his eyes seemed to be mixed with honey. the school's art festival was a chance for students who buried their heads in study every day to take a day off, and when wang xiao saw chi yu, wearing a white sweatshirt, reclining in the doorway, he walked over with wide eyes.

"sleeping grooves, brother chi actually came to the art festival?" wang xiao sighed and continued, "if lao tzu hadn't gone to play some dwarf and gone online earlier, brother chi, even if you wanted to accept artistic influence, you wouldn't have had to come to school." "

chi yu's eyebrows fluttered, and he pulled the corners of his mouth: "shut up your ass." "

whether you like the festival's programs or not, as long as you don't have to write homework, everyone has a smile on their faces like flowers. chi yu stood in the background, looking at fu zhiyu, who was wearing a green tree performance suit not far away, because his whole body was wrapped in a vertical barrel, and he stood straight to the side.

chi yu thought about it and walked over to fu zhiyu, took out a tissue from his pocket, and wiped the thin sweat on his forehead little by little. fu zhiyu didn't speak, his narrow eyes stared at him brightly, his eyes fell on his face, and chi yu only felt that his face was hot and scary. he shook the entire paper towel over the boy's face, and said expressionlessly: you lazy, wipe it yourself. "

the boy's pace of leaving was disordered, and chi yu walked to the side to breathe a sigh of relief. if he didn't leave again, he might have to kiss him.

their class's program was in third place, the stereo on the front stage was like smashing pots and selling iron, and the boys on the stage seemed to have drunk too much. the eyes of the class teacher in the audience were almost cramping, and the few people on the stage were stunned and did not look at it, and the key high school art festival successfully became a 36-line ktv night show.

chi yu buttoned his ears impatiently, and he glanced at fu zhiyu, who was dressed in a green expressionless face, and whispered two words.

i'm really evil, fu zhi eucalyptus doesn't even have a word, i'll run here to see a fart.

the sound of cheering on the stage finally ended, and chi yu hooked his head to see which few things he didn't know were dead or alive, but he was hit by the people behind him. the man didn't even have time to apologize, stumbled to the front of the class and muttered, and the face that had just smiled like a flower instantly went down, and even fu zhi's face was not very relaxed.

"chen jiameng's stomach suddenly felt uncomfortable, and now she can't stand up in the toilet station." wang xiao sat on the ground with his head down and muttered in a low voice, "chen jiameng can't play the piano, a few of us can't go up there." "

wang xiao was a little disappointed, originally he was not happy to let him play the dwarf, but after rehearsing for so many days, he even dreamed of the few lines of the dwarf at night. there was silence backstage, and the host in front of the stage had already reported the curtain twice, but they still did not move.

"forget it." chen lin's eyes were red, she didn't know how much effort she had put into this drama, although she didn't become snow white, but she was also a female number two.

chi yu sighed and raised his head, but just in time to meet shangfu zhiyu's gaze, he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow at him. because he was put in the costume for a long time, fu zhiyu's fair skin was somewhat red, and his clean facial features were matched with an unnatural red halo on his cheeks, and chi yu was somewhat unnaturally biased.

"that tune you're going to play." chi yu opened his mouth coldly, he rubbed his hair twice, and continued dryly: "is there a score?"