Chapter 14

lin chuan looked at ji xiaoxiao, who had an arrogant face, thought about it or smiled and stepped forward: "i thought you had dropped out of school." "

"you're looking for me?"

the sarcasm on ji xiaoxiao's face was clear, lin chuan felt a little embarrassed, he whispered, "why did you lose your temper with me, it wasn't me who told you fat before..."

the familiar words made ji xiaoxiao's heart tremble, she looked down at her head, her thin legs like two chopsticks, and sneered: "i haven't seen you speak for me before." "

"who said i gave you chocolate when you cried in class before?"

"don't talk nonsense, i won't cry because of this little thing." ji xiaoxiao glanced at him and saw chi yu walking in with a big swing through the front door, she smiled and stood up, but the man did not give her a look.

looking at the empty seats by the wall, chi yu flattened his mouth and murmured, "this force actually came later than me." "

feeling the burning gaze on his side, the boy turned his head impatiently, frowned, and said, "look at the fart." "

ji xiaoxiao was not annoyed either, she smiled and said, "look at you beautifully." "

"it's disgusting."

in the past, fu zhi eucalyptus was started in the class in advance, but today it is a lot late. chi yu simply lay on the table and cursed fu zhiyu in his heart for several rounds before giving up. it was hard to be a little sleepy, but the sound of girls sobbing was heard in his ears, and he simply covered his head with clothes and ignored it.

"i said it all, i'll give you the class fee this morning!" the girl's voice gradually improved, and there was a trembling in her tone.

"i didn't see it." the boy held up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "you said you gave it to me, who can testify?" "

he heard the noise in the class, and in order to avoid the scene of the crime, he walked in through the back door.

"wang yi, don't go too far!" the girl's eyes were already filled with water vapor, and she sucked her nose twice.

the girl's tears did not win the boy's sympathy, and he continued with a sneer: "i said, can you be greedy for class fees in your own poor family?" if it's really difficult at home, you tell the teacher to let your classmates donate money to you. "

"sigh." chi yu lifted the clothes on the top of his head and glanced at the expressionless fu zhiyu. it's noisy.

wang yi felt that his squad leader was choked, and his face was too faceless, and he smiled: "chi yu, what do you mean?" "

i don't think it's interesting. chi yu stood up from his seat, stood in the aisle, and glanced at the girl who was sobbing silently.

"the day before yesterday, i confessed to people that your face has become fast enough."

chi yu was almost half a head taller than wang yi, and now that he was condescending to poke his own mind, wang yi couldn't help but feel hot-headed.

"does it have anything to do with you?" wang yi looked at fu zhi eucalyptus on the back seat and wrote the scroll with his head down, and continued, "aren't you busy with fu zhi eucalyptus?" "

the class was instantly quiet, and the expression on chi yu's face was stagnant, and he grabbed the boy's collar and pressed his throat: do you want to die? "

"scared?" wang yi saw the panic flashing in chi yu's eyes, and his tone became more aggressive.

"do your parents know about you and fu zhiyu?" "oh, i forgot." wang yi paused, and his tone was full of sarcasm: "your parents don't even come to the parents' meeting, they must feel ashamed." "

the hand that was tugging at the collar was a little loose, and wang yi shook off chi yu's hand, "don't think that there are a few stinky money at home, what you see at school is still the grades." "

he lowered his head while tidying up his collar and said, "your parents don't even bother to take care of you, you still have to worry about other people's business..."

before he could finish speaking, a familiar figure suddenly flashed in front of his eyes.

"boom." it was the sound of a punch to the flesh.

before chi yu could react, wang yi had already covered his nose and fell to the ground, and in his sight was fu zhi's expressionless face.

fu zhiyu turned his wrist twice, and lightly spat out a few words: "if you are so forced to score points, don't come out and shame people." "

"also." he took a few steps forward and kicked down the table not far from his feet. the falling table made a loud noise, and a white envelope was thrown out of the drawer, and several red yuan fell out.

"the next time you're embarrassed, move your pig's brain and hide it first."

he turned around, looked at chi yu's somewhat sluggish face, reached out and grabbed the boy's cold wrist, and walked out of the classroom without turning his head.

wang yi covered his nose and let out a few whimpers on the ground, but no one in the class cared about him. wang xiao swallowed his spit, he patted the arm of the same table, and whispered with his head sideways: "it was fu zhiyi who just hit someone, right?" "

"it seems to be..."

i thought i had an eye problem, and he was talking dirty, right?

"hmm..."

ji xiaoxiao watched the two walk out of the back door, thought about it for a moment, stood up and followed.

fu zhiyu walked to the corner of the stairs, released his hand, and pushed the boy behind him against the wall.

chi yu lowered his head and pulled the corners of his mouth, he leaned against the wall and smiled and said, "didn't you say that brainless people fight?" "

fu zhiyu did not answer the call, and his hand in the pocket of his pants was faintly painful. he had never beaten anyone, and when he just heard wang yi's words, his mind was hot for a while. i just wanted to tear his mouth apart, and now that i woke up, i felt that the joints hurt.

"aren't you usually quite capable of fighting?" fu zhiyu looked at chi yu with his head down, and continued, "what does it mean to just stand and be scolded?" "

chi yu lowered his head, the hands hanging on both sides unconsciously clenched, and slowly opened his mouth with a smile in his tone: "nothing, i just think he said something quite reasonable." "

fu zhiyu frowned and looked at the teenager in front of him, he seemed to be trapped in the memory of the past, and the whole person looked lonely and pitiful.

"i wasn't even the most important thing in the eyes of my parents." chi yu blinked, "i, in the eyes of everyone, am the dispensable one." "

before chi yu could finish the second half of his sentence, a force suddenly surged from the back of his head, pressing him into the arms of the other party.

fu zhiyu's body was the fragrance of washing powder, and chi yu's chin was placed on his shoulder, and there was some pain in the throat. chi yu struggled twice but did not break away, fu zhiyu's strength was frightening, chi yu simply lay on his shoulder, and his tone was helpless: what the are you doing? "

"hold you." fu zhiyu's palm was placed on the boy's cold neck, and his fingers rubbed a few times on the back of his neck.

the boy's body stiffened a little, and fu zhiyu's other hand gently patted his back a few times. chi yu relaxed a little, his head slid down a little along the inertia, and some of his hot forehead was on fu zhi's shoulder.

fu zhiyu was still sullen because of chi yu standing and being scolded, but now looking at his appearance, his tone unconsciously slowed down.

"you're not dispensable in everyone's heart." fu zhiyu was attached to his ear and said word by word.

"at least not me."