Chapter 24

"oh brother chi, why didn't you come to school last week?"

"i really envy you, i can't come if i don't want to." wang xiao held his face with both hands, and the flesh on both sides was all squeezed into the middle, which did not look so cute. chi yu didn't even give him a look from the beginning to the end, he lay on his side on the table, not knowing if he was awake or not.

wang xiao glanced at fu zhiyu, who was making a roll next to him, and he bowed his head and approached chi yu: "brother chi's majesty i have only now really seen, in the few days when you were away, fu zhiyu did not even dare to put the book on your desk." "

the man lying on the table moved, slowly raised his head to reveal his dark eyes, and moved his mouth: "can you shut up, lao tzu is fucking studying here." "

only then did wang xiao see the crumpled scroll pressed under the boy's body, and the two big words in the upper left corner were dashing: chi yu.

no joke, wang xiao and chi yu had been in the same class for so long, and he really hadn't seen chi yu's big characters a few times. the number of times this man went to school and handed in his homework was counted by hand, and after a long time, the teacher also knew what virtues he had, and he did not care about him.

wang xiao stared at the confused little eyes, glanced at the options he had already written in front of the inscription, and tentatively said, "brother chi, you can do this question?" "

chi yu threw the pen on the table in a grumpy manner, and his long legs stomped on the iron bar under the desk, and he leaned back with a weak opening in his head.

"it's going to be a fart."

when i was a child, no matter which adult saw chi yu, he would smile and say: this child looks really smart. i don't know if people are polite, but wen hua listened to it, even if she had no time to take care of herself at that time, she would still sit on the edge of the bed every day to help him with his homework. he has not been able to score since he was a child, and the whole class of fifty people can take 26 places every time. once again, he passed the 25th place, and wen hua happily slept at night and talked about dreams.

now facing the dense letters on the scroll, chi yu was a little frustrated, and when he was a child, he praised him for being smart, which may be really polite.

wang xiao had never seen chi yu like this, he lowered his head and thought about it, and glimpsed the rolls wrapped in spicy strips in his drawer, which had been soaked with red oil. he gritted his teeth, took the roll out of the drawer, and took the napkin and smeared it several times.

his brother chi is already so handsome and so rich, if he studies well, he will still have to?

lin jing stood at the back door and watched chi yu for half a day, what a good-looking boy, at this time the two eyebrows were fiercely pulled together, she actually saw zhang fei's meaning on the face of his student, and she was also the most beautiful looking student in the school. female teachers always pity good-looking male students, and in the past, it was not enough to love learning, but now that she has the meaning of learning, she must support it.

"from today onwards, in preparation for the sprint of my senior year of high school, i decided to divide into a mutual help group." lin jing stood on the podium and continued with a smile: "everyone can be free to group, if you don't want to, you can also divide it." "

as soon as lin jing finished speaking, chi yu watched as everyone in the class set their eyes on the boy next to him, but the man was writing mathematics with his head propped up, as if he hadn't heard anything. chi yu looked down at his english volume, except for a few blindfolded by the multiple choice questions, the rest of the forty minutes were still blank.

suddenly, chi yu felt a black shadow above his head, followed by a fresh mint fragrance, which made people relax a little.

fu's eucalyptus-sharp fingers held the black water pen, his white wrist resting on his crumpled roll, and the dangling tip of the pen stayed on the subject for two seconds, and the pen circled an option.

"pick this one." the boy's voice was light, but every word fell firmly on his heart.

chi yu turned his head, it was fu zhi's good-looking and clean side face. he seemed to be very white, and even close enough to see the faint red blood under his skin, and the light-colored pupils that were as transparent as glass balls.

feeling his gaze, fu zhiyu took his gaze away from the roll, met his gaze, and gently raised his eyebrows: "huh? "

the tone was hoarse, the tail note was slightly raised, and fu zhiyu's harmless face was added. chi yu did not hold back, gulped down a mouthful of saliva, and his voice was extremely loud. as before, fu zhiyu had already wrapped his arms around his chest, laughed at him with a fake smile, ridiculed him, and bent over to say that he was mentally handicapped.

but now, the corners of his mouth were gently raised, and his eyelashes were low, looking like he had no way out.

crimson wrapped around the tip of chi yu's ear, he licked his lips, and said hardly, "you laugh a fart." "

just after class, fu zhiyu stood up and walked to the front row of the classroom. he was half-leaning over, his mouth closed, not knowing what he was talking to the study committee. i didn't pay attention to it before, but this person talks, likes to stare at people's eyes, stares at you intently, and there are a few people who can hold it.

chi yu looked down at the answer that had just been paid on the roll, and felt unhappy, so he picked up the pen and directly blacked out the entire option.

the recess was short, and before long the class returned to a dead silence.

the boy sitting in the last row, his chin resting on the table, his slender fingers tapping the table twice from time to time.

"i fuck, how the fuck is english so hard!" chi yu finally lost patience, he simply lifted the scroll over his head, and the whole person was lying on the table with a loud horn.

the scroll above his head was taken away, and then there was the voice of the teenager.

"you can learn if you don't."

"you don't need two people in a family to have good english."

a few words fluttered lightly into chi yu's ear, and the boy's back stiffened, and he mechanically raised his head, just right for the smiling eyes of fu zhi eucalyptus on the side of the upper body.

can you talk in class without being so upset?

fu zhiyu smiled and nodded, and his body suddenly approached, sticking to the young man's red ear with a smile and whispering.

"well, i'll listen to you."

"i'll talk about it when no one is there."