Chapter 56

i don't know how long this kiss lasted, chi yu only felt that the tip of fu's cold and wet tongue had depicted his lip shape countless times.

chi yu did not dare to breathe, and when he felt that he was about to suffocate, fu zhiyu only moved a little away, giving him time to breathe. the hand that was ringing around his waist probed through the hem of his clothes, up little by little along chi yu's spine, and the strange heat spread out in his lower abdomen. chi yu looked at shangfu zhiyu's eyes and watched himself get closer and closer in fu zhiyu's light pupils.

thin white fingers grasped the placket of chi yu's clothes, and fu zhiyu slowly approached, his lips slightly open, and the tip of his tongue licked his protruding throat knot.

"i miss you." fu zhiyu blocked chi yu's hand and pushed him away, his forehead pressed against his chest, and said vaguely, "i really miss you." "

as if seeing that chi yu did not answer, fu zhiyu pressed the back of his head, bit the corner of his lip fiercely, and pretended to be angry: "say, say that you also miss me." "

the corners of his lips were painful, and chi yu subconsciously pushed away the unforgiving fu zhi eucalyptus, he frowned and did not overdo it, and raised his hand to wipe the corners of his lips.

"stay away from me." chi yu stood up from fu zhiyu's leg, paused and continued, "i didn't take a bath." "

after chi yu finished speaking, he walked barefoot toward the bathroom, and when he was about to reach the edge of the corridor, he suddenly thought of something and stopped. he turned around and caught a smile on his face, and he was busy explaining, i don't mean that. "

"it's all right." fu zhiyu lay back, slouching in the sofa, and said, "i'll wait for you to finish washing." "

the water temperature was not high, chi yu washed his hair, washed his body at will, and closed the water. in this short period of ten minutes, he looked at the bathroom door countless times, afraid that fu zhiyu would directly push the door in.

chi yu casually put on a white t-shirt left behind before standing in front of the mirror, raised his hand to wipe away the fog above, and saw that the expression on it was not natural. the incandescent light on the top of his head was bright, chi yu's hair had not been cut for a while, and the broken hair of the sideburns fell on the pinna. because of the light, the redness and swelling of the corners of the lips became more and more obvious, chi yu stretched out his fingers to touch, he did not know why fu zhiyu loved to bite people so much.

the beads of water condensed on the broken hair dripped on the collar, pouring out a little water marks, and chi yu rubbed two handfuls on his head and began to find a hair dryer in the bathroom.

three minutes later, chi yu, with a black face, raised his legs and tried to step on the washstand after tiptoeing several times but not yet reaching the top cabinet. as he cursed and grinned, he stretched out his arms and jumped up over and over again. after a few rounds, chi yu smoothly pushed the hair dryer with a nod of his head into the corner of the cabinet.

aunt nanny probably thought that chi yu would not come back in a short time, and she was eager to stuff all his things into the storage cabinet. probably because chi yu's movement was too big, when he took off on the thirteenth time, there was a knock on the door of the teenager outside the door.

"need help?" fu zhi eucalyptus said.

"nope!" chi yu picked up quickly, but fu zhiyu's reply to him was completely inappropriate, and a second later, fu zhiyu leaned on the door frame and smiled at him.

fu zhiyu was different from him, when he was a child, fu zhiyu was very obedient and seemed to never have a rebellious period, but chi yu now understood that fu zhiyu's rebellious period only came relatively late.

but it is also menacing.

chi yu narrowed his eyes and watched as fu zhiyu took a step towards him, stood behind him, and as if showing off, extended his arm and probed into the cabinet.

"you're welcome." fu zhiyu turned a blind eye to the anger in chi yu's eyes, he held a white hair dryer in his hand, and seeing that chi yu did not take over the meaning, he skillfully plugged in the power supply.

but chi yu's movement was faster, he pulled the latch, turned around, faced fu zhiyu, and said, "you put me back." "

i'll take it myself.

fu zhiyu just smiled at him, his left hand propped on the washstand, and his right hand holding a hair dryer hung on the side of his face, looking like a show of might. chi yu just wanted to reach out and grab it, but as soon as his hand was raised, he was firmly grasped by fu zhiyu, holding his wrist and pressing it on the washstand. chi yu didn't like this kind of easy look on his face, he had a black face and wanted to hit it with his knees, but found that he had long been unable to move by the hoop.

the two people were very close, separated by a thin cloth, and chi yu could feel the heat of fu zhiyu.

"i listen to you to put the hair dryer." fu zhiyu tilted his head sideways, kissed off the crumbling water droplets on the ends of chi yu's sideburns, and then raised his right arm high, and threw the hair dryer in his hand into the innermost part of the cabinet with a flick of his wrist.

cold fingertips touched the side of his neck, and chi yu heard fu zhiyu say vaguely in his ear, "after a while, can you listen to me?" "

fu zhiyu did not wait for chi yu to answer, he lowered his head and planted a kiss on the white side of chi yu's neck. chi yu didn't know whether to push away or to cater to, the legs exposed to the air trembled unconsciously, but the back of the t-shirt was covered with a thin layer of sweat. little by little, the soft lips came to the throat knot, and then all the way down, through the clothes, fu zhiyu's body became lower and lower, and finally a kiss landed above his navel.

the temperature in the bathroom seemed to be getting higher and higher, and chi yu's tailbone was against the edge of the sink, and fu zhiyu's right hand probed into his panties, down the ** a little bit. as if to see that he was no longer struggling, fu zhiyu hesitated for a moment, released the left hand that was tied to chi yu, pinched the hem of his clothes, and took off the t-shirt on chi yu's body.

his pale upper body was exposed to fu zhiyu's eyes, and he blinked slowly, leaned down, and licked at his chest.

uncontrollable trembling, chinchy breathing stagnated, subconsciously grasping fu zhi's neckline.