Chapter 8

even if the sun is shining outside, chi yu's home is still dark and scary.

the mobile phone screen lit up, and on it were simple words: the test results came down, and the parents' meeting zhang jie would go to open.

chi yu was brushing his teeth, glanced at the words on his mobile phone, and his face darkened a few degrees. he wiped his face haphazardly, carried his bag out of the bedroom, ignored the rich breakfast on the table, took a piece of toast from the refrigerator and bit it in his mouth, and went out the door without turning his head.

this noon, every class was in a commotion. lin chuan huddled among his classmates, stretching his neck to look at the ranking table pasted on the wall. he looked at the first online from the bottom and saw that chi yu's two large characters were arranged under him, and he was immediately relieved.

"fortunately, chi yu is playing normally, he has to lose his standards, and it is i who is beaten when he goes home..." lin chuan's feelings for chi yu are different from others, and before he came to yifu middle school, he was already ready to return to the bottom of the exam. but who knows that the class has chi yu, the bottom king, the chinese exam to draw cartoons, the math exam to doodle, the english exam to flow ha lazi.

before this liberal arts and sciences class, lin chuan prayed at home every day, and he must have to follow chi yu to a class this time, he would rather be ravaged by chi yu every day. fortunately, this time god finally listened to him once, and when lin chuan saw chi yu's invincible face appear in the classroom, he covered his mouth and almost cried out in joy.

lin chuan looked at fu zhiyu, who was sitting in the last row reading with his head down, and thought about looking at the ranking table again, he couldn't help but sigh. nuwa must have put a lot of effort into making the eucalyptus, and estimated that she would have to pinch her face for more than an hour. compared with fu zhiyu, he was like a mud dot that nuwa casually threw.

when chi yu walked to the door of the classroom, he found that the black pressure was crowded with people.

"let's all get up." the students who were crowded at the front door raised their heads to see the expressionless chi yu, and all the noise spread out, only wang xiao stood in front of chi yu with a smile.

"brother chi, i helped you see the ranking, although it is still the last place, but the chemistry is 2 points higher than the last time!"

chi yu frowned and walked around him, coldly saying, "roll." "

wang xiao was not annoyed, and responded happily: "oh." "

until the big class break, chi yu, who was lying on the table, did not look up. even if the sleeve of fu zhi's school uniform wiped off the three or eight lines of chalk drawn on the table, chi yu only glanced at it faintly and then closed his eyes again. lin jing stood in the back door and watched for half a day, still walking into the classroom and patting the boy's shoulder.

"chi yu, you come out."

the boy's godless eyes were faintly dark blue, and his slightly tired face made lin jing feel some pain. she lowered her voice as low as she could and smiled at chi yu: "the matter of the gymnasium is now clearly investigated, you..."

"he donated money again?" the teenager's good-looking face was full of mockery and disdain, and the sneer hanging from the corner of his mouth made lin jing uncomfortable.

lin jing looked at chi yu with some seriousness, and she slightly intensified her tone: "chi yu, don't talk to me in this tone, you kicked the door of the gymnasium and broke your family's money to repair it, and you broke li zhiyi's nose bone." "