Chapter 37

chen yifang did not fully accept that her son liked boys, but the most important thing now was the college entrance examination, and she could accommodate other things. she put a dumpling into the bowl and smiled at him.

she had other expectations, the young man's liking was too vigorous, from the moment they were together, it was the peak, and the days to come were all downhill again. fu was young, and not many people he had seen. chen yifang lowered her head and stirred the dipping sauce twice, it may be a long time, and even without her to persuade her, the two people will part ways.

fu zhiyu didn't know his mother's thoughts, the crackling rain outside the window made him panic, he turned his head and stared for a while, and now the rain seemed to be heavier than before. he suddenly regretted a little, he should have left the umbrella for chi yu just now, if he hadn't hit the car, he should have been drenched now...

"what is the number of today?"

the man sitting next to him looked at the mobile phone and said vaguely: "no. 29..." fu jianguo was stunned, he bowed his head and muttered: "november 29th... is it wen hua's..." before he could finish speaking, the boy sitting opposite suddenly stood up and walked to the door, took a step, and turned into the study.

when he came out again, fu zhiyu wore a black coat and bowed his head: "don't wait for me at night." the boy dropped this sentence and slammed the door shut, followed by a rush of footsteps.

before chen yifang's words could be spoken, fu zhiyu was gone, and only a sigh remained in his mouth. fu jianguo also put down his chopsticks at some point, he put his hands on his face, and rubbed his head twice in frustration.

"after so many years, it is the first time that i have forgotten wen hua's death day."

the rain was even heavier than fu zhiyu had imagined, and even if he was holding an umbrella, he still couldn't stop the raindrops that were scurrying around with the wind. the dim headlights passed through the rain and fog, and fu zhiyu stretched out his arm and half squinted at the side of the road to stop the car.

the taxi with the bright sign of the empty car was extinguished the moment it saw him, the broken hair on his forehead was already wet into a wisp, he casually tucked his hair behind his head, and his arm stretched out again.

the black sedan stopped in front of him, and fu zhiyu watched as the splattered sewage stained his pants and burrowed down his trouser tube into his ankles.

the man in the car rolled down the window, and the man in the gold necklace catned to his waist and shouted, "where are the brothers?" "

fu zhiyu pulled the car door, and he said while collecting his umbrella: "lin yuan." "

"the forest garden... the forest garden is also too far, and now there is still traffic jam on the rainy road, i will pull you alone and i don't know how much to lose..."

"i pay double." fu zhiyu singled his eyebrows, and the man who was not very happy at the beginning instantly closed his mouth, he licked his lips and smiled: "then we will go around the outskirts of the city, we can hurry." fu zhiyu did not answer the call, he took out his mobile phone and crackled a string of words on the screen, and finally deleted them one by one.

he thought for a moment, typed a few words, and pressed send.

i'm going now, and you don't run around.

fu zhiyu closed his mobile phone and leaned back in his chair and sighed, chi yu may not be able to see it at all, because he had made several phone calls before and no one answered. the radio in the car rattled, and the man sitting in front of the car snorted from time to time, cursing a few dirty words that did not hurt or itch.

he hooked his umbrella with one hand, thinking to himself that if he saw the man later, he would have to grab his collar and scold him with his head covered, and if he was not angry, he would even want to kick him twice. fu zhiyu took a deep breath, frowned and closed his eyes.

none of these thoughts were put into action, and after he saw chi yu, it seemed to be poured through by the rain, accompanied by the fire and panic that was about to overflow.

he didn't even bother to look for it, because no one would sit alone on the ground on such a night accompanied by heavy rain, staring at the tombstone in front of him in a dead silence.

it seemed to hear the footsteps of the people behind him, and chi yu tilted his head slightly, just in front of the gloomy gaze of the teenager. the broken hair that usually covered his forehead was casually tucked behind his head, and the clean facial features were a little less childish and more unclear coldness.

he wanted to laugh and say, "you're so handsome." but chi yu pulled the corners of his mouth, but he couldn't laugh at all.

fu zhiyu squatted on the ground, although chi yu was already soaked, he still stubbornly deflected his umbrella to his side. this time chi yu did not push back, he stood up from the ground, and casually wiped his hand on his face.

"let's go." chi yu turned around and took two steps only to find that the people behind him did not follow.

he turned back to call him, opened his mouth but could not make a sound, and the falling rain stained his eyelashes, but the teenager still did not even blink his eyes. the young man in the black coat carefully took a flower from his pocket, and when he saw that the petals were intact, he seemed relieved and bent the corner of his mouth with his head down.

he wiped the water from the stele with his sleeve, rested the flower in the center, took two steps back and bent down and bowed.

chi yu watched him holding up his umbrella and walking toward him, he was suddenly in a trance, obviously a short distance away. but chi yu felt that this man had come by trekking through mountains and rivers, not for anything else, but simply for him.

"do you want to hug?"

chi yu took his eyes off the lily, he avoided the gaze of the person in front of him, lowered his eyes and smiled: "you don't disgust people..."

the remaining half of the sentence was choked in his throat, and he was carried into his arms by the force of his back, with a light smell of washing powder. the soaked clothes clung to his body, and the arms that wrapped around his back tightened, and he could even hear fu zhi's firm and powerful heartbeat.

the fingers hanging on both sides tightened and let go, and finally slowly looped around the boy's waist.

forget it, just hold it for a while.