Chapter 47

crouching for too long, chi yu originally wanted to stand up on his knees, but his feet were soft, and his eyes were black and straight towards the front. a hint of panic flashed on fu zhi's face, and he hurriedly stretched out his arms and took a few steps forward, and the teenager slammed into his arms, and the soft black hair rubbed against his chin. fu zhiyu looked down and saw the boy's lightly drooping eyelashes flutter a few times, and the thin lips were tightly squeezed into a line.

"how long has it been?"

throwing into the arms of others is really not chi yu's style, he originally wanted to push away fu zhi eucalyptus immediately, but listening to the boy's deep voice and falling on the back of a pair of light pats, chi yu tightened the side of the pants like a defeat to loosen, chi yu sucked in his nose, let fu zhi eucalyptus pat his back like a comfort child.

"where have you been?" chi yu's voice was muffled, his forehead was against the side of the boy's neck, as if in retaliation, he put the weight of his entire body on fu zhiyu' body, and when he saw that he did not react much, he held back the strength of suckling and pushed him twice with his head. fu zhiyu smiled silently, and the hand resting on his back slowly descended, and finally landed on the boy's thin side waist. the arm tightened a little, fu zhiyu lowered his head, his chin rubbed lightly in his ear, and he let out a long breath before he said, "looking for you." "

the person in his arms didn't answer for half a day, fu zhiyu was just about to say something more, and the force of the light wrapped around his waist made him stunned. from the two arms alone, i could see the awkwardness of chi yu, the loose and collapsed strength hanging from the waist, and the head that was deliberately deflected to the side in order not to look at him. chi yu is always unaccustomed to winter, and even the cold weather is a sweatshirt plus a thin coat, usually it is fine, but now the cold snowflakes are crackling in the hail and hitting his face, freezing him several times.

fu zhiyu leaned back, pulled up chi yu's hand and put it into his coat, feeling the hot temperature of the boy through the thin fabric, chi yu looked at fu zhi yu with a stunned face as he opened his coat, approached him, and wrapped him in his arms. leaning closer, chi yu smelled the faint smell of tobacco at the boy's collar, and poured into his nose with a calming temperature.

"let's find a warm place."

maybe he had been standing outside for too long and his brain was frozen, so chi yu let fu zhiyu take his hand and honestly followed him through one street after another.

the man in the big red cotton coat squinted at the two boys standing at the front desk, the legs on the table were shaking rhythmically, he spat out the toothpick in his mouth, smacked his mouth twice before saying vaguely: "id card." fu zhiyu took out his id card from his wallet and handed it over, and then he did not change his color: "he does not live." "

the man tilted his head to glance at the dark-haired teenager standing behind him, he didn't look very happy, and all that was read out of his beautiful black eyes was swear words to be blocked by asterisks. the corner of the man's mouth skimmed downwards, randomly found a room card from the drawer and threw it over, covered his mouth and yawned, and then rushed to stop eucalyptus nuzzling: "turn right and the last one at the end." "

fu zhiyu took the room card, skillfully took the hand of the person behind him and walked towards the corridor, chi yuhei's face followed behind him, and he did not take a few steps but heard a whistle coming from behind him. chi yu turned his head, and the man sitting at the front desk somehow grabbed a toothpick again, and his hand rubbed it on his face before he said slowly: "move a little quietly." "

chi yu was still pondering what this person meant, when he heard the person next to him muttering in a low voice, and the strength of his wrist tightened. it wasn't until chi yu stood in the room, smoked by the musty smell coming from his face, that he reacted, and he grabbed fu zhiyu's collar and bit his back teeth and jumped out word by word.

you say to find a warm place to bring lao tzu to open a house?

fu zhiyu looked at chi yuying's angry eyes, bent his eyebrows and smiled, and nodded at him. fu zhi eucalyptus looked like a dead pig who was not afraid of boiling water, he couldn't beat it, scolding was of no great use, and there was really nothing he could do about it. thinking like this, chi yu spread his hands and sat on the bed, shrugging his head in frustration. fu turned and found a charging cable from the drawer, and walked into the bathroom with a swing, and a lazy male voice came through the door slit.

"i'm going to take a shower."

the four words slowly and leisurely passed into chi yu's ears, the fingers unconsciously tightened the sheets, and the sound of the water in the bathroom all carried the meaning of the ape. chi yu stood up and opened the window, and the cold wind suddenly blew in, only to blow him awake a little. afraid that fu zhiyu would find out about his little movements, chi yu gently closed the window, crept back to the bed, coughed twice, and yelled inside: "you need less water for environmental protection!" "

after saying this, chi yu only wanted to give himself two big mouths.

with the sound of water in the bathroom, chi yu finished the second bottle of mineral water, he stared at the water bottle thrown on the floor, and suddenly felt that his stomach was distended. chi yu didn't know how long it would take for fu zhiyu to take a bath, he only felt that the sound of the water in the house had not stopped, he stood at the bathroom door with his stomach covered, and thought for half a day before he said: "are you okay, i want to use the toilet." "

no one answered, but the sound of the water suddenly stopped, and there was the sound of si soso inside, thinking that he was getting dressed. chi yu held the door frame with one hand, chanting in his mouth for a few seconds, until he confirmed that the time was enough to put on his clothes, bent his fingers and knocked on the door twice as a reminder, and then pushed the door open. the warm mist in the bathroom swept in, and the boy standing in front of the mirror wrapped only a bath towel, loosely tied around his waist, revealing a clear mermaid line and abs.

hearing the movement at the door, the boy tilted his head, the broken hair in front of his forehead blocked most of his vision, he reached out his hand to pull the wet hair to the back of his head, and then extended his index finger to his lips. chi yu saw the mobile phone next to fu zhiyu's ear, which was obviously an action that silenced him, but his legs seemed to be filled with lead, and he couldn't move a step.

fu zhiyu didn't care about his naked upper body, leaning obliquely against the wall, hanging his head and whispering into the microphone. some distance away, chi yu could only hear a few scattered female voices, fu zhiyu stopped for half a moment, looked up at the boy standing in the doorway, and then said faintly: "well, in the open room."