Chapter 44

the dry and cold wind occasionally jumped into the collar to make people shiver, and chi yuguang looked at fu zhiyu who was walking aside, the neck exposed to the air was slender and white, and the faintly exposed green tendons seemed to be showing off the flesh and blood of this age. the two walked side by side on the street, causing the passing girl to look sideways from time to time, and chi yu twisted his head to the side somewhat unnaturally, and leaned his shoulder towards the man's side.

the fat man's area is relatively large, plus wang xiao is wearing a big red down jacket, and a large ball of meat can be seen bouncing there from a long distance. when chi yu and fu zhiyu got closer, they heard the middle-aged male voice with a bit of grievance, sucking on his nose and shouting: "you two are too slow!" we're waiting here at noon! "

"look at my fine skin and tender flesh." wang xiao said as he pressed his face to chi yu's body, "blow this for a while and be old for a year." before he could touch chi yu's collar, a hand snapped into his face, stopping him from moving forward. fu zhiyu put his hand back in his pocket and casually took a few steps forward to block wang xiao's sight.

"did you buy a ticket?"

wang xiao took out two crumpled pieces of colored paper from his pocket, turned his head and nuzzled at the two people at the gate: "you and brother chi came late, and ji xiaoxiao directly bought the ticket." fu zhiyu turned his head sideways just to face the girl's line of sight, and ji xiaoxiao half squinted his eyes and shook his arm at him. there are not too many people in the playground around the new year, and coupled with the sudden drop in temperature in these days, there are few queues in the usually favored roller coasters and other high-altitude projects.

"there are not many people queuing up on the roller coaster." wang xiao packed the baked sweet potatoes into his bag, pulled lin chuan's arm and ran back and shouted, "let's go to the queue first and give you a place." "

"don't give chi yu zhan." fu zhiyu glanced at the person next to him, and smiled under his eyes: "he is afraid of heights." "

thoughts seemed to have been suddenly pulled to a few hours ago, warm gasps and sticky whispers, the red marks on the collarbone had not completely faded, obviously standing outside now standing outside frozen feet and necks hurt, but chi yu had the tip of his ear hot and his lips were dry. ignoring the gaze of the people around him, chi yu ran forward a few steps with his neck and stood behind wang xiao with a disdainful face: "fart, does lao tzu look like a person who is afraid of heights?" "

"i'll sit in the first row, and you'll all lie down behind me."

the young man's enthusiasm came and went quickly, and when chi yu sat down in the first row, the door of his head was tingled by the wind blown up by the loudspeaker. a figure suddenly appeared in the empty space on his side, star-eyed, and there was a bit of coldness between his eyebrows, but when he met his eyes, his eyebrows stretched, and the end of his eyes shrugged downwards softly. four long legs curled up in the less spacious seat, knees touching, fu zhiyu raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"don't be afraid, daddy protects you."

the real feeling of dizziness is like drinking too much wine, and the sight and brain have become less clear. the car was moving slowly on the track, the clattering sound seemed to be amplified countless times, and the chest held its breath but could not say anything. the little finger hanging on his side was aroused, and chi yu turned his head, only to feel that the face of the teenager next to him gradually enlarged, and finally the cold and soft touch landed on his lips.

the roller coaster was very slow when it was about to reach the top, as if even the heartbeat had slowed down a lot, and chi yu seemed to be able to hear the echo in his body. the strong wind blew from south to north, but it made the heart become hot, and the young man's whispering was scattered by the wind, but chi yu heard it clearly. fu zhiyu didn't know when he had this kind of ability, and just a few words burned his heart.