Chapter 58

fu applied for the exchange student program from the first day of entering the school, and as the most popular student among the professors in the school, fu's application was approved not long after it was handed in.

shao yingran sat on the bed with his face held, he stammered, looked at fu zhiyu, who did not say a word and only cared about packing his luggage, sighed, and said: "you are also too anxious, next year there is a better exchange student project, with your results, you can definitely ..."

"i can't wait." fu zhiyu interrupted with a loud voice, and the hand that folded the clothes did not stop, saying: "if you can't explain it clearly on the phone, you can only explain it in person." "

"it doesn't take a few words to explain in person." fu zhiyu rolled up his clothes and smiled, "he's honest." "

shao yingran didn't expect fu zhiyu to talk about his boyfriend so clearly, he scratched his head, smiled and said: "the tutor is really strict." "

at four o'clock in the morning, shao yingran was rolling over on the bed and couldn't sleep, he turned to his side and looked at the black suitcase lying behind the door. at first, he was not accustomed to paying for eucalyptus, for example, he seemed to have innate superiority, experiments were done faster than others, and he did not have to pick up the review of the night battle before the exam.

SHAO YINGRAN HAS BEEN A CHILD OF OTHER PEOPLE IN OTHER PEOPLE SINCE HE WAS A CHILD, HE HAS EXCELLENT GRADES, AND HE HAS NEVER LET HIS PARENTS WORRY ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL SINCE HE WAS A CHILD. EVEN WHEN I CAME TO S UNIVERSITY, I WAS DIRECTLY EXEMPTED FROM THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND WENT STRAIGHT UP FROM THE JUNIOR CLASS.

BUT FU ZHIYU BROKE ALL THIS, EVERY TEACHER PRAISED HIM, AND THE PROVINCIAL CHAMPION OF THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DID NOT GO TO THE A UNIVERSITY, BUT CAME TO THE S UNIVERSITY, WHICH RANKED SECOND IN THE WORLD. SHAO YINGRAN STILL REMEMBERED THAT ON THE DAY OF THE OPENING OF THE SCHOOL, FU ZHIYU GAVE A SPEECH IN THE AUDITORIUM, AND THE TEETH AND FLOWERS OF THE PRINCIPAL SITTING UNDER THE STAGE LAUGHING WERE LEAKED OUT.

shao yingran felt that it was the reason why he did not take the college entrance examination that made fu zhiyu so popular.

but in fact, fu zhiyu is better than him in all aspects, and the learning experiment is better than that, even the tai chi of sports electives, fu zhiyu also plays the clouds and flows. it is said that it only takes seven days for people to develop habits, shao yingran feels quite accurate, after seven days, he is indeed used to the fact that fu zhiyu is better than him, naturally, integrated.

thinking of this, shao yingran suddenly rolled over and sat up from the bed and whispered, "fu zhi eucalyptus, have you slept?" "

"nothing."

"can we talk?"

"no, you can't."

FU ZHIYU ANSWERED QUICKLY, AND SHAO YINGRAN KNEW THAT HE WAS NOT ASLEEP, SO HE MUTTERED TO HIMSELF, "I DIDN'T KNOW WHY YOU CAME TO S UNIVERSITY BEFORE, BUT I JUST SEEMED TO UNDERSTAND." "

"did you come here to exchange projects?" the person on the opposite bed was lying with his back to shao yingran, the dark gray thin blanket was flat on the waist, no matter how many times he saw it, shao yingran would still be startled by the sleeping posture that paid the rules of the eucalyptus.

shao yingran was used to talking to himself, he didn't need to pay for the answer, and after a while he continued: "i don't mean to offend, i just want to ask." "

"loved... is there any difference between liking a boy and liking a girl? thinking of his first love that had ended before he began, shao yingran sighed deeply and said weakly: "is there more common language, after all, they are all men." "