Chapter 17

chi yin knew that her mother was a junior when she was eight years old.

she didn't care about the gossip of her relatives or the cold attitude of her father, because she had a mother and a brother who didn't have a good mouth. it was a boy who frowned every day, but would put candy in his pocket, and in chi yin's heart, he was the best brother in the world.

but the brother didn't like this family, he hated qin monroe, but he hated chi yuedi even more.

chi yu would smash the bowl or teacup every day, lock the door in the bedroom and not come out, and turn on the sound to the maximum at four o'clock in the morning, chi yuedi didn't care. he didn't put up with it anymore, he just thought it was childish and ridiculous to say that these behaviors were childish.

until chi yu lit his study with a lighter, chi yuedi hit someone for the first time and threatened to let him get out of the egg.

chi yin didn't want him to go, so he climbed on his father's arm and said as softly as possible: "chi yin doesn't want her brother to leave." "

the impatience in chi yuedi's eyes was clear, and he raised his arm and threw away her hand without thinking: "you are something." "

at that time, chi yin did not know why her father did not love herself, her mother said so.

"your father is very busy, sometimes he will always be grumpy, as long as you are obedient and gentle and sensible, one day your father will see you." 」

later, she was very obedient, never took the initiative to speak at the dinner table, and did everything according to chi yuedi's will, and her mother was like this. but chi yuedi didn't look at them more, as if he had used a rag thrown in the corner, and it didn't matter if he looked at them more or less.

day by day, she and qin monroe are still dispensable people in the family, but her father is a little concerned about chi yu. she wasn't jealous, but she was just a little discouraged, why didn't her brother do anything to win his father's liking.

"don't be silly!" you are a girl who is not put in the eyes, if chi yu is valued by your father, in the future we will only be kicked out! "

"why did my brother throw us out?"

there was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, the woman's voice trembled a little, and she whispered: "tone, mother has nothing, mother only you." chi yin worked hard to play a meek and sensible daughter beside chi yuedi, and there was no less such thing as fanning the yin wind and lighting the ghost fire. she didn't have any other ideas, as long as chi yuedi gave their mother and daughter a way to live, it was enough.

chi yin's thoughts were pulled back by the sound of chi yu's slamming on the door, and she looked at the black shoe prints of the boy at the door, and her eyes were silent.

qin monroe hurriedly stepped forward, and said with some anxiety: "what did he say to your father?" how do you suddenly talk about property? "

"i don't know"

"your father probably wouldn't have drafted his will so early... or will you go up and probe his tone? "

"mom." chi yin raised her head, changing her previous soft tone, and her voice was a little hoarse. "i'm tired, can i do it another day?"

"how can such a thing be another day!" qin monroe's facial features were all pulled together, "if all the property is taken away by chi yu, i have suffered for so many years in vain!" "

in front of this vicious-looking woman, chi yin only felt strange.

"what have you suffered?" her tone was mixed with a bit of sarcasm, and she raised an eyebrow and continued: "do you earn a share of the money you buy for luxury goods?" have you ever cooked a meal at home? after all these years, have you walked more than 100 steps out of the house? "

it seemed that he didn't expect chi yin to say this, and qin monroe's face was a little ugly

"if that's a hardship." chi yin paused and pulled the corners of his mouth: "you may be the most bitter in the whole country." "

there was a light rain in the sky, and chi yu stood at the door of the residential area with his head raised for half a day before entering, but within a few minutes of footing, the raindrops also had a tendency to become bigger and bigger. the bean-sized raindrops hit his face, and the boy's footsteps were not hurried or slow, until he saw the tall figure in front of the unit door, and chi yu was stunned in place.

fu zhiyu didn't know how long he had been standing in the doorway, his shoulders and hair were almost wet, but he was still standing upright.

"why are you here?"

"wait for you."

the teenager's face was not much different from when he was a child, clean and indifferent, and a pair of light-colored pupils seemed to be unable to hold anything, and it seemed to be too full. after saying just two words, fu zhiyu never opened his mouth again, but just stared at him motionlessly.

chi yu turned around and opened the fingerprint lock switch, but he pressed it for half a day or could not record the fingerprint.

. patience was almost worn out, chi yu whispered a few curses, and the grumpy leg kicked several times on the door.

"are you crying?"

fu zhiyu opened his mouth coldly, chi yu's raised leg paused in the air, he stared at the reddened eyes, and shouted loudly: you cry. "

"your face is wet."

that rain.

"is that so?" fu zhi's voice was a little hoarse, and he suddenly took a step forward, quickly shortening the distance between the two of them.

"i'll check it out."

as soon as the words fell, chi yu had not yet reacted, and the back of his head was suddenly brought forward by a burst of force. fu zhiyu clasped one hand on the back of his head, and the other hand tugged at the boy's collar, kissing the droplets of water condensed at the corner of the boy's lips.

only to feel that fireworks exploded in his brain, chi yu looked at fu zhi's eyelashes that could not stop fluttering, and the hands hanging on the sides unconsciously tightened.

fu zhiyu didn't want to let go, he knew he had crossed the line, but he didn't seem to be out of control. seemingly feeling chi yu's increasingly stiff body, fu zhiyu reluctantly removed his lips, but he stuck out the tip of his tongue and gently licked at his lips.

chi yu looked at fu zhiyu with a sluggish face and smacked his mouth with his head hanging down, squinting his eyes and smiling: "well, not tears." "

"it's sweet."