Chapter 30

when chi yu rushed out of the school gate, the black figure had long since disappeared, and he couldn't help but swear twice in a low voice with his eyebrows furrowed.

originally, he had the opportunity to pull fu zhiyu's arm to explain it well, but he was stopped by the doorman at the school gate, and the uncle who had turned a blind eye to him in the past suddenly stuck his neck and asked him for a fake note. seeing that fu zhiyu was getting farther and farther away, chi yu hurriedly grabbed the iron door and shook it twice, and the fierce god turned his head viciously and slammed his teeth at the doorman uncle.

no matter how the teenager with exquisite eyebrows pretended to be fierce, in the eyes of the doorman who was accustomed to seeing all kinds of demons and ghosts, he looked like a small milk cat with teeth and claws.

"yo, you still want to bite me?" the uncle touched the beer belly and smiled, "without a fake note, you can't open the door!" "

"then how did the black-clad man in front of me get out?"

"he has a fake note." the uncle shook the note in his hand, and he could faintly see the handwriting of the boy qingxiu on it.

fu zhiyu looked like a person on weekdays, and he smiled at the female squad leader, and people were eager to give him a fake note as a promise letter. the more chi yu thought about it, the more upset he became, he rubbed his hair with some irritability, and touched it with one hand in his trouser pocket, and the action suddenly stagnated.

he raised his chin at the doorman and took a lump of paper out of his pocket.

"oh, the fake note has been thrown into the house for you." without waiting for the doorman to answer, chi yu swept the paper ball in his hand, threw it with some strength, and a white arc landed firmly on the threshold of the doorman's room.

chi yu looked at the man scolding and grinning and turned around to pick up the note, the hand holding the iron door was slightly harder, and his left foot stepped on the gap in the iron shelf, and he climbed up three times and two times. the school gate hadn't been replaced in a long time, and as soon as he climbed up to his feet, he made a creaking sound. he didn't have time to think too much, so he stepped on his feet and climbed up a few steps.

"you little bunny cub!" behind him was the man's angry voice, holding in his hand an unfolded ball of paper with only a pale green chewed gum on it. the uncle turned around and saw the teenager's two long legs hanging on the iron door and rushing to grab it, but he only touched a little of the pants of the late metaphor. the boy's movements were light, and he jumped down with almost no hesitation when he climbed to the top, and then landed firmly on the ground.

ignoring the shouts of the men behind him, chi yu took a step and ran to the street park not far away.

the twilight with the tail light was unspeakable ambiguous, and the teenager sitting on the lawn hung his head and did not know what he was thinking, and the golden afterglow stretched his shadow long. chi yu looked at the boy's somewhat thin back and thought about walking over.

chi yu has known fu zhi eucalyptus for a long time, and when everyone is playing with mud, fu zhi eucalyptus is already sitting on the side reading a storybook. as he gets older, his youthful maturity becomes more and more obvious, and there is also a gentleness that refuses to be thousands of miles away. in chi yu's memory, fu zhiyu's face always had a seemingly innocent smile on it, he seemed to be satisfied with everything, and he seemed to care too much about anything.

therefore, when chi yu saw the boy's somewhat cold side face, the steps he took were a little hesitant.

"how did you get here?" his throat tightened, his voice was several degrees lower than before, and chi yu coughed twice to clear his throat. fu zhiyu ignored him, and his eyes calmly landed on the lake not far away. the slightly curly black hair moved with the wind, revealing the youthful smooth forehead.

chi yu wanted to say something more, but yu guang caught a glimpse of the white cigarette between the boy's fingers slowly burning.

he never knew that fu zhiyu would smoke.

the words that reached his mouth were swallowed back by chi yu, and he sat down next to fu zhiyu, two long legs and loud horns across the lawn. the setting sun slowly approached the locust tree in the distance, and the wind blowing on the face seemed to be just the right gentleness.

"pay to stop eucalyptus."

the boy sighed, raised his hand to bring the cigarette between his fingers to his mouth, took a slow and methodical sip and put it down.

chi yu took out the mobile phone from his pocket, his fingers quickly typed a few words on the keyboard, opened a web page and coughed twice, and the words were read in a round way: the harm of smoking, the nicotine and carbon monoxide in cigarettes will affect the heart function, and the chance of heart disease in smokers is three times higher than that of non-smokers. if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol, smoking will accelerate coronary artery hardening and form coronary heart disease...

the body of the person next to him moved slightly, and chi yu knew without looking at it that fu zhiyu's temple was definitely jumping suddenly at this moment. the cigarette in his hand had already burned most of it, but fu zhiyu had no intention of raising his hand again.

chi yu was just about to continue reading, but his wrist was suddenly pressed down hard, and he turned his head, only to feel that there was a force behind his head that carried him forward. his brain seemed to have a momentary momentary lapse, but his lower lip was held by the man, and he could almost hear the faint sigh coming from between fu zhi's throat.

"now you smoke too." fu zhiyu loosened his lips and whispered at a distance of a few centimeters from him, "can you shut up?" "

chi yu only felt his ears buzzing, the heat pouring on his neck was clear and sticky, and the kiss that had just reached the point seemed to detonate the fireworks in his brain. perhaps because of his youthful madness and the inexplicable impulse in his heart, chi yu smiled at fu zhiyu with the corner of his lips and his eyebrows were slightly raised.

you can't kiss?

"do you know that kissing is about sticking out your tongue?"

the cigarette that the teenager bit into his mouth slowly fell, he casually picked up the bag next to him and twisted the cigarette, and smiled at shangyu's arrogant eyes. perhaps the sound of the wind blowing across the water was too moving, chi yu was actually flustered by fu zhi's smile, and then the boy with a clean smile kissed him straight up, with the white smoke in his mouth and the slightly raised end of his eyes.

the tip of his tongue gently pried open his teeth, and it took almost no effort to probe into it, followed by the wantonness of invading the city. chi yu could barely breathe, and he frowned and tugged at fu zhi's collar until he felt the sting of his lower lip.

the softness on his lips suddenly left, and the thin air seemed to pour into his lungs in an instant, and fu zhiyu's eyes had more gray darkness that he couldn't understand.

"kissing is to close your eyes." the boy leaned into his ear, his voice hoarse.