Chapter 4

after an entire math class, chi yu's mouth never stopped. either he was there cursing fu zhiyu for his early baldness, or he pushed his elbow away and said he crossed the line until a chalk head slammed his desk.

"late! what are you muttering there! lin jing's mood was not very good, she had just entered the classroom and was worried when she saw chi yu's face that seemed to be always angry. every homeroom teacher prayed after the class, hoping that there would be no delay in the class. and lin jing, as chi yu's senior class teacher, thinks that her luck will not be so back, and chi yu can no longer be assigned to her class.

it turns out that this is higher than the probability of winning the lottery.

after a class, lin jing was exhausted. she had no way to take her eyes off chi yu, she stood on the podium and spoke for fifty minutes, and chi yu also chanted below for fifty minutes. chi yu had always had a shady face, and if those dark eyes could talk, they would be able to make a dirty speech at this time. and sitting on the side of the eucalyptus, the whole lesson was stationary.

they had a gif and a jpg.

finally after class, lin jing just stepped out of the classroom on his front foot, and chi yu pulled away the math book in front of fu zhiyu, you are sick, why did you choose science? "

fu zhiyu looked at chi yu's irritable face and said lightly, "challenge yourself." "

"you want to die again, don't you?"

"it was ok." fu zhiyu glanced up at chi yu, who had exploded, and his forehead still carried the "fruits of victory" left over from the last fight. fu zhiyu took out the physics workbook from the drawer and put it on the table, and said casually: "you are all alive, i am sure i will not die." "

chi yu jerked himself up from his seat, and the huge movement caused the books and homework paper in his bag to fall to the ground, but he was in no mood to bend down to pick them up. he raised his fist and swung it in the air several times, but he didn't find the landing point. pay for the fine skin and tender flesh, bump a touch will be green for several days, this punch down something happened, he still has to rely on himself for a lifetime?

chi yu thought about picking up the chalk head on the table and drew a line between the two of them.

you stay away from me, there's nothing wrong with me coming over and letting me see your stinky face! and also! he pointed to the line on the table, raised an eyebrow and said indignantly: "if your arms and legs dare to exceed this line, i will directly chop you and feed it to the dog!" "

fu zhiyu just looked down at the homework books scattered on the ground, and the few pink envelopes sandwiched inside were particularly conspicuous. he glanced at chi yu and smiled at chi yu: "your love letter fell to the ground." he paused and continued, "do you like stamp collecting?" "

chi yu looked down, crouched on the ground and quickly picked it up, then raised his head to face shangfu zhiyu's smiling face: "take care of your ass." "

in every lesson that followed, chi yu's eyes never fell on the blackboard. he had been keeping a close eye on fu zhiyu's elbow, afraid that he would exceed the line, as long as fu zhiyu was slightly more than that, chi yu would immediately take up the appearance of always preparing for battle.

yuan gang really couldn't look at the sneaky look of chi yu in the last row, he coughed twice and shouted, "chi yu." "

chi yu only cared about fu zhiyu's elbow, completely unaware that the eyes of the other people in the class had already focused on him. fu zhiyu turned his head, and before he could speak, he heard chi yu say, "whoever made you turn your paralyzed face over, turn me back!" "