Chapter 16

the flag-raising ceremony has always been one of the least favorite school parts of all students, and the boring speeches, coupled with the principal's day-to-day school motto, make you feel dizzy just thinking about it. but today is different, and there is no need for each class teacher to organize their own class team, they have stood straight under the national flag.

today is the day when the two school grasses share the stage.

standing under the national flag today, fu zhiyu is not making an award speech or a semester summary, but doing an inspection. legend has it that since fu zhi eucalyptus entered a secondary school, he did not know how many district awards and city awards he had won for the school, and the class teacher held him like a grandfather every day. but just last week, every day, i only knew how to study, and i actually hit people.

the reason is unknown.

those who do the same check on the same stage, there is also a delay. he is not unfamiliar with the examination, after all, chi yu is like a great aunt to do the examination, very punctual. the girls standing in the front row, for the first time, felt fortunate because their height was less than one meter six, and they were about to become the first to see chi yu and fu zhiyu compete on the same stage.

the boring flag-raising ceremony and the vice principal's speech finally passed, and the principal looked at the eager faces in the audience, coughed twice, and said: "last week, the late yu and fu zhiyu of the high school liberal arts and sciences class fought and fought, and i hereby inform the criticism." "

"now is their check-in time."

looking at chi yu and fu zhiyi walking up the flag platform one after the other, i don't know which class of girls clapped twice. then it became out of control, and the two people didn't look like they were going to check and reflect on themselves, but rather like aidou coming to school to give a condolence performance.

wang xiao stretched his neck to look at the two people on the stage, chi yu's school uniform jacket was twisted and twisted on his body, the impatience on his face was clear, he stood in front of li mai and gently patted it twice.

"hey, hey, hey." the teenager's deep voice suddenly spread throughout the playground, and a burst of light laughter came from the stage.

"mentally retarded." fu zhiyu stood behind him and spat out two words faintly.

chi yu stood on the rostrum and had a bad seizure, but his face was black, and he coughed twice and began his own inspection report.

the two of them checked and said something, wang xiao didn't hear a word, he just looked at the two people on the stage with some envy. after watching it for a while, he couldn't help but sigh, "alas, if only i could stand on it with brother chi and fu zhiyu too." "

a crisp female voice sounded in her ears, and her words were full of disgust: you rat, who will you stand up to see you? "

wang xiao was not angry, he looked at fu zhiyu who was doing the inspection on the stand, obviously he was the one who had committed the crime. but it looked like the leader had come down to inspect, and there was not a hint of shame on his face.

"i'm a little fatter than brother chi, and a little darker than paying for eucalyptus." wang xiao paused, then continued, "in addition to these, am i similar to them?" "

the girl didn't bother to take care of him, she thought about it and said, "then you say, why doesn't fu zhiyu like you?" "

wang xiao did not think that fu zhiyu was a person who only looked at his face, so after class, he stopped fu zhiyu who was preparing to undo his pants belt in the men's toilet.