Chapter 20

the bell rang at the end of the class, and the tired students had already taken steps towards the door of the class, and when they heard fu zhi's light voice, they all stopped their steps. fu zhiyu as a miyoshi student who doesn't care about anything but studying, sports meetings, speech competitions, all kinds of competitions, as long as it is a collective activity, has never been this person's figure.

they had privately discussed that if they could not participate in the mid-term examination of the monthly examination, it was estimated that fu zhiyu would not go.

now the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, and the glass-like transparent pupils looked straight at ji xiaoxiao in front of him.

"oh, buddy, people ask me." chi yu stood up and blocked between the two of them, how did he feel that fu zhiyu's look at ji xiaoxiao's eyes was a little wrong.

remembering the cold kiss yesterday, chi yu suddenly had a nameless fire in his heart. he turned his head sideways and raised an eyebrow, "prince, yes." he glanced faintly at the teenager beside him and ticked the corner of his lips: "lao tzu likes to play the prince the most." "

the boy next to him suddenly lowered his head and laughed softly, he stretched out his hand to support his chin, and said lightly: "where is such a weak prince?" "

"**momfu stop eucalyptus!"

wang xiao moved the stool backwards in disbelief, trying to find the best viewing place as possible. who would have thought that a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old men would perform snow white's play, and the school bully and school grass would actually argue for the brain-dead role of the prince.

of course, the only one with a red face is chi yu himself. he was looking impatient, frowning and staring at fu zhiyu with a cold face, and his face seemed to be writing: lao tzu does not want to be a prince at all, but if you rob lao tzu, then lao tzu will go to be a prince.

fu zhiyu didn't care at all about chi yu who was blowing up the hair next to him, and he turned his eyes to ji xiaoxiao, who was standing on the side, and the girl's eyes were a little looking.

"since we both want to be." fu zhiyu suddenly opened his mouth, and he continued with a smile: "then give this almost to lin chuan." "

lin chuan, who had been standing by to watch the play, suddenly became the focus, and he confusedly supported the glasses on the bridge of his nose. fu zhiyu raised an eyebrow and looked at the good-looking teenager next to him, and his tone was a little teased: "if you really want to be a prince, you can do it." "

"i'll give it to you."

"i'll fuck you." annoyed, he reached out and grabbed the broken hair on his forehead back, revealing his smooth forehead and brow bone. anyway, as long as the payment is improper, then he will not play, what a bullshit prince, mentally retarded.

the three-minute-long prince debate suddenly changed from a battle between two school grasses to a transparent glasses man in the class.

in the afternoon, almost half of the class self-study was taken up, and chi yu slept on his arm for several hours, leaving a shallow mark on his face. ji xiaoxiao glanced at the boy's tall nose bridge and the red and swollen lips, and she looked back and took out a pink piece of letter paper from the drawer. lin chuan was in a state of excitement because he had inexplicably become a prince, and he glanced at ji xiaoxiao's facial features and thought about it or opened his mouth.

"so when are we going to rehearse?"

"rehearsal." lin chuan looked at ji xiaoxiao's eyes, with a slight trembling in his tone.

"bye."

until the end of school, ji xiaoxiao wrote and drew on the pink stationery with her head down, and when she finally finished, she smiled with her head down. finally, in the big class recess, the students who had written the day's paper were like a bunch of zombies, and rushed out of the classroom with their heads down. it wasn't until chi yu half squinted and walked out of the classroom door with a sleepy face that the girl stood up, folded the letter in two, and stuffed it into the drawer next door.

fu zhiyu washed his face in the bathroom and returned to the classroom, reading the paper for a long time, which made his eyes a little sore. he held out his hand, his thumb and forefinger pressed against the bridge of his nose, and his footsteps stopped in his seat, standing still for half a day.

chi yu's drawer was very clean, and it was stuffed with comic books and calculus paper. in the corner were a few lumps of rolls and two bottles of mineral water. fu zhiyu's gaze fell on the pink corner of the page, which reflected the smooth and small handwriting of the girl on the paper.

it was ji xiaoxiao's.

the hands hanging on both sides unconsciously tightened, and fu zhiyu only felt that he panicked for no reason. that little bit of light pink corner, like a small piece of domino, let him manage the compilation of thoughts for a long time, all collapsed in an instant.

are you standing and begging for buddha?

a clean male voice sounded behind him, and fu zhiyu almost subconsciously withdrew the letter paper from the drawer, and the tuanba tuanba tucked it into his pants pocket. he slowly turned around and looked at the boy's clean, dark eyes, not knowing what expression to put on for a moment.

chi yu took two steps forward, his brow furrowed and his eyelashes hanging: "what's wrong?" "

"it's all right."

although there is no expression in the usual payment of eucalyptus, every day the skin is smiling and not smiling, but today is obviously different. chi yu turned his head, his gaze fell on the boy's face, the corners of his mouth that had been raised in the past were somewhat straight, and his eyelashes fluttered unnaturally. the volume of the pen was already this one half an hour ago, and fu zhiyu did not write a word for more than half an hour.

he was absent-minded.

in good socialist brotherhood, after a late lesson, he tugged at fu zhi's sleeve and took a big stride toward the school gate. but before he could take a few steps, he was stopped at the door by ji xiaoxiao. ji xiaoxiao's eyes were very good-looking, and she stared at the teenager in front of her with her head raised. even if he had a somber face at the moment, a look of impatience.

"have you read the letter i wrote?"

fu zhiyu's body stiffened, and there was an inexplicable heat along his neck, as if he had suddenly fallen into the dust and could not see the light.

chi yu just wanted to get rid of it quickly, and he said casually, "not yet, go back and look at it again." he pulled the sleeve of fu zhiyu behind him, and said impatiently as he walked: "brother chi took you to the internet, and ensure that you will fight twice and fart." "

chi yu didn't know what was going on, as long as he saw the expression of soullessness on fu zhiyu's face, he was uncomfortable. in his impression, fu zhi eucalyptus always hung a light smile that made people itch their teeth, his eyebrows were clean and light, and his eyes were clear and shiny. the two of them tugged and pulled in the school, causing the students on the side of the road to unconsciously slow down, not knowing which one they were acting.

fu zhiyu's hand was in his pocket, his fingers touched the letter paper that he had crumpled together, and he took a deep breath.

"there's a fart." chi yu's head did not return, pulling his arms and legs upside down rapidly. he was wary of the eyes of the rest of the school, but fu zhiyu was not in a good mood, and he could not let go.

it's a touching brotherhood.

"do you have a girl you like?"

"nothing." chi yu looked at the school door that was getting closer and closer, and his tense nerves gradually softened.

"then do you want to consider liking boys?"