𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Ahhh we made it!

Gosh, this took forever, didn't it!

Like literally almost a whole entire year to actually get through the first draft!!!
Just letting you know that I will be going through this and making edits so that the story can flow better and improve the general quality (ahem grammar mistakes).

At last though, what do we think?

If there are any story-related questions [like if something still doesn't make sense or you need clarification] leave your comments/questions here!

And now the anxious question we all still have... "Will there be a SEQUEL?"

Well, you see, I'm not quite sure.

So we did leave the story off on a bit of an... iffy spot. I guess there's always that possibility.

But I've also been having other story ideas I would someday like to pursue.
SO here is what I have been thinking... We're going to vote on it!

Comment here if you WANT a sequel!

Comment here if you want something NEW!

or you can just not comment because you think I suck (and I will kindly take that as well).

In all seriousness, I do thank you all for taking the time to check this out and I really hope you all enjoyed it!! I know I really enjoyed looking and laughing at all of your comments and your help and motivation throughout this have been incredible!

Until next time, friends! God Bless! <3
~~~