Chapter 3: Wedding Night

The students in the school had always been curious about the good-looking teacher with good temperament. When Su Qiuzi took a class of Miao Hualing in her junior year, she heard others gossip that Professor Miao had divorced and was now married to Professor Lian Xiaoqing of the Physics Department.

Her mother’s family was rich, and her first husband was also from a wealthy major family. However, the two were in an arranged marriage and got divorced when the child was barely four or five years old. After the divorce, she met her current husband, Professor Lian Xiaoqing. After falling in love with him, she remarried and was now living in a happy and blissful marriage.

At that time, someone said to have seen her first son from her previous marriage had come to see her. He was tall and handsome but also particularly rich. However, Su Qiuzi didn’t expect that the tall, handsome and rich son of her teacher was actually going to be her husband.

Perhaps because of the bitterness from her first marriage, Miao Hualing could only criticize their marriage.

“Ridiculous!”

Miao Hualing remembered Su Quizi. She had always been the first in her class in the major subject course and comprehensive results, and also received a scholarship year after year. Teachers always favored students who studied well. She looked at Su Qiuzi and asked, “Su Qiuzi, tell this teacher the truth. Do you really want to marry my son, He Yu?”

Miao Hualing was a warm woman with a gentle temperament, and she always spoke softly in the classroom. Even when some of her classmates did not listen carefully, she rarely lost her temper. Now she suddenly asked her this question seriously… Su Qiuzi felt a little nervous.

She looked at Miao Hualing, thought for a while as if she was answering a question in class, and replied, “Teacher, Mr. He is a talented person and has a promising career. In fact, I married him for the sake of elevating my status.”

Su Quizi’s answer was clearly stated. Miao Hualing’s brow twitched slightly after hearing it. After being silent for a long time, she sighed and turned her head to look at He Yu.

Mother and son obviously had something to say and it was inconvenient to have her, an outsider, listen in. Su Qiuzi looked at He Yu and said, “I’ll go to the bathroom.”

He Yu nodded. After saying goodbye to Miao Hualing, Su Qiuzi turned and left the office.

After Su Qiuzi left, only the mother and son pair were left in the office. Miao Hualing looked up at her son and sighed, ”I know that you married Su Qiuzi with your purpose, but this is too unfair to her. Before you came there were many problems she was undergoing. “

“These problems can be solved.” He Yu answered.

“What if it doesn’t work?” Miao Hualing asked.

When confronted with his mother’s questions, he pursed his thin lips slightly and said in a faint voice, “Although you and my father are separated, both of you are living quite well.”  

Before they got married, they thought about their plans to divorce after they couldn’t get on good terms. Even if the marriage was free now, it couldn’t be taken as a child’s play.

“I have the Miao family behind me. Your father also has the He Family. What about her?” Miao Hualing said, “She barely has any presence in the Su family, and it was only today that I learned that her father was the boss of the famous Shuncheng Group. You can see what kind of life she had in that home. Besides, I am separated from your father, and we are happy, but does it not affect you?”

“I’m doing pretty well now, too.” He Yu’s eyes twitched slightly, seemingly remembering something, before saying, “We won’t have children for the time being.”