Chapter 71: Coquettish

Su Qiuzi's first private job's opening performance was hosted quite successfully, which had a lot to do with her mood. After the opening host, Su Qiuzi went backstage and passed by the musicians who had taken the stage.

Sitting in the backstage, Su Qiuzi watched with her script for hosting in hand and listened to Jiang Ye, who was the conductor of the orchestra outside, as she introduced the musicians of the orchestra. This orchestra not only had young musicians, but also some highly respected older musicians, all of whom were of great standing internationally. There were some people whose names Su Qiuzi had even seen in school textbooks in the past.

Su Ai was also one of the orchestra's musicians, and she performed abroad all year round. This orchestra was really well established, and she had occasionally heard her talk to Su Gongcheng before about spending money to plug into this orchestra, but they didn't pay her any attention.

The make-up artist next to her saw her sitting down and her eyes kept glancing at her side, so she couldn't ignore it even if she wanted to. Su Qiuzi smiled and gave her a look, the make-up artist's eyes met her eyes. Her eyes widened and she smiled embarrassedly.

She wanted to chat with Su Qiuzi, but a moment ago He Yu came over and startled her. Because of her high end make-up team, the make-up artist usually did make-up for the celebrities at the dinner party or the popular stars, and she had seen a lot of things. At first glance, Su Qiuzi looked no different from ordinary hosts, and the person was also quite gentle. But just now He Yu came over for a visit which made her realize that she was the future matriarch of the He family!

The makeup artist was a bit afraid to chat with her.

However, Su Qiuzi does have a good personality, and after the two of them smiled at each other, she found a topic to chat with her. The make-up team came with seven or eight people this time, and after she chatted with the make-up artist, several other make-up artists also joined in with their gossips.

The young girl's gossiping topics were quite standard, nothing more than a few things about makeup, skin care, food, and travel. Occasionally, they would also talk about some things from the concert, such as the concert that were organized for so many years, but it was the first time that Mr. He came backstage.

The topic eventually came up to He Yu, and when everyone mentioned it, the corners of Su Qiuzi's lips rose unnoticeably. When he came backstage this time, it should be when she called him in the afternoon, sensing that she was not in the right mood and was unsure about coming to see her. And in the end, his conversation with her also naturally made the relationship between the two transparent in front of the orchestra, including Xiao Fen, as well as Jiang Ye.

Su Qiuzi felt that they themselves were still young, so it couldn't be helped that she was feeling quite proud of herself, as her husband helped her by coming to beat their faces, she was just happy, hehehehehe.

The concert performance was very successful, and finally, the musicians thanked before the curtain closed, Su Qiuzi went on stage to host the closing ceremony. After hosting, Su Qiuzi went backstage to touch up her makeup. Kane came to pick her up and the two of them went to the ballroom through the VIP channel of the group building.

On the way, Kane complimented Su Qiuzi: "Madam is really a great host."

As a documentary host of a TV station, Su Qiuzi did not expect to host such a large concert with her vibes at all. She was young in age and appearance, but when her aura was brought up, she became elegant and dignified, noble and professional.

Sometimes couples can influence each other, Kane could see some of the style of He Yu from Su Qiuzi.

Being praised herself was a joyous occasion, Su Qiuzi smiled and said thank you, then went along kane to se He Yu as he had already finished a wave of work and was waiting for her outside the banquet hall. It was a serious occasion, and all the people who came and went were the senior management of the group. Eventually, He Yu fixed his eyes on Su Qiuzi, and finally, smiled and hugged her.