Chapter 22: First Snow With Him

Since this was the first time Su Qiuzi met Xu Zhi in real life, she froze in place for a moment.

Xu Zhi raised his eyebrows as He Yu lightly smiled and got up. He let Su Qiuzi sit inside the booth and asked softly, “Have you had dinner?”

The temperature inside the restaurant was perfect, not too warm but not too cold. After Su Qiuzi sat down, her body gradually warmed up. She woke up from her daze, only then looking at her husband. She was blushing as she said, “I already ate with my classmates at school.”

He Yu nodded as he looked up at Xu Zhi and introduced her, “This is my wife, Su Qiuzi.”

The couple finished talking as if they were alone in the room and finally registered his presence, making Xu Zhi laugh and say, “I know, I remember losing a box of autographs just to write for Mrs. He.”

After saying that, he kindly extended his hand and introduced himself, “Hello, I’m Xu Zhi.”

Xu Zhi’s hand reached over and Su Qiuzi got excited again. She raised her hand to shake his and said, in quick succession, “No need to introduce, I know you. I’m your biggest fan.”

Hearing her say so, Xu Zhi smiled again, with extra friendliness.

Up close, the idol was much more handsome than on the big screen. And he had a great personality in private, with absolutely nothing to put up a front about, which made him feel doubly approachable.

After the greeting, Xu Zhi and He Yu continued to talk, mostly about business-related matters. Su Qiuzi listened quietly on the sidelines, not interrupting. Xu Zhi would look at her from time to time and chuckle at her. Suddenly, their eyes met and she didn’t know where to divert her attention.

A short while after He Yu and Xu Zhi chatted, the two finished their dinner and got up to leave. The Xia City Chamber of Commerce would have another meeting tonight and the two were going to the conference room to continue the meeting.

“So you’re leaving after the meeting?” Before walking out of the booth, He Yu asked Xu Zhi.

“There’s an endorsement show tomorrow and I have to be at Jing City tonight.” Xu Zhi said.

Su Qiuzi, who followed behind the two and had been silent while secretly observing the idol, had some anxiety in her eyes after hearing Xu Zhi say so. As the two got on the elevator, Su Qiuzi stood beside He Yu and looked at Xu Zhi, who was standing on the other side, gathering up her courage to speak up.

Sensing her small movements, He Yu glanced back sideways, smiled gently at her and asked in a small voice, “What’s wrong?”

To account for her height, he was bent sideways and his eyes were level with hers. Being asked this, Su Qiuzi suppressed her excitement and whispered in He Yu’s ear, “I… I want Xu Zhi to write an autograph for my friend.”

Both Lin Qing and her were big fans of Xu Zhi. She already had a box of personal autographs, but Lin Qing didn’t even have one. Since he was right in front of her, she shouldn’t waste the opportunity to ask for one for Lin Qing.

But Xu Zhi, although friendly, was still a big star. He shook her hand and talked to her, but that was for He Yu’s sake, so she did not want to talk rashly.

Upon hearing her out, He Yu looked up at her with a gentle smile under his eyes. “I’ll ask for you.”

After saying that, He Yu stood up straight away and looked at Xu Zhi, “After the meeting is over, can you write an autograph for my wife’s friend?”

Since the couple got on the elevator, they huddled right in the corner of the elevator and whispered at each other, and Xu Zhi was shunned to the side. Seeing He Yu speak, Su Qiuzi raised his eyes to look at him expectantly. He laughed and teased, “You two still remember me.”