Chapter 70: Meeting The Ex

"You're leaving so early today, huh?"

Su Qiuzi went back to her office after recording [Legal Case Tracking]. It was barely four o'clock in the afternoon, but when she returned to the office, she began packing up, and when she finally slung her bag on her back, next to her, Xie Jiagu asked with a smile.

It was normal to leave the office early, but Su Qiuzi had been upholding the newcomer's modesty for so long, rarely leaving early, even after five o'clock, but today was really unprecedented.

Su Qiuzi was already used to hearing such teasing remarks from Xie Jiagu, so she took a potato chip from her hand and replied with a smile: "I took a private job."

Besides the work in the TV station, the TV hosts would occasionally participate in some activities in the city, such as large government meetings, city events and so on. But these things were arranged uniformly in the TV station, and not considered private work. Hosts had a variety of private work, whether it was to open a tutoring class to coach a host to be, or to open a store to do audio equipment business, as well as to host the group class party.

So in fact, relatively speaking, the longer the host worked, the more options they had, and the income generated was very promising.

Su Qiuzi's [Legal Case Tracker] so far had very good ratings and had gradually gained some fame, so now she also started to take private jobs, which gave Xie Jiagu a sense of achievement in nurturing others.

"Not bad, not bad." Xie Jiagu nodded her head in delight, and also spoke to Zhu Meng: "Your apprentice is ready to leave the master now."

When Zhu Meng was about to go to the recording show, hearing Xie Jiagu make a joke like this, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "When had I become her master?"

"She took a private job." Xie Jiagu finished, turned around and hurriedly asked, "By the way, what private work?"

Su Qiuzi chuckled heartily and said, "My husband's group's concert."

"Oh." Xie Jiagu raised an eyebrow and grunted twice, "Such nepotism ah."

"That's right, that's right!" Su Qiuzi finished with a smile and didn't wait for Xie Jiagu, a single dog, who had been abused to beat her, so she ran out with a big smile. Behind her, Xie Jiagu chased her all the way to the office door, and scolded her something on the way out.

Su Qiuzi laughed even louder.

The harmonious colleague relationship was pleasant, Su Qiuzi got on the elevator and went to the underground parking lot. After arriving at the parking lot, she drove her own small polo to get going.

Now it's March, the grass was growing strong, making the Xia City look like it's been lit up with emerald, and everywhere was vibrant. Su Qiuzi opened the car window and sped all the way to He family group building.

Despite the fact that it was her own family's property, Su Qiuzi was not very familiar with the company's building, as she came here only a few times and had to be led by Kane every time. The He Group building was not the only building that existed in the financial center, the area was in a quadrilateral shape, connected by a corridor of architectural glass stacks in the middle and a central garden below, which was grand and complex.

The concert held by the He Group today was conducted in the performance hall on the top floor of the group's building. Her husband's grandfather enjoyed symphonic music, and every year he would contact an orchestra to hold a concert at the He Group, which perpetuated over the years and had already been considered as the group's own culture.

The orchestra participating in the performance was one of the leading symphony orchestras in China, performing internationally all year round, with a very high profile.