Chapter 62:Without Her, How Can I Be Happy?

Time flies, after the New Year's Day, the Spring Festival was approaching. The company had already taken the Spring Festival holiday, which led to He Yu being called back to He family  Residence by Aunt Zhai with a phone call. When he returned home, after seeing He Yu, Aunt Zhai's eyes flashed slightly, the corners of her lips hooked into a light smile and said, "Old Master He is in the tea room."

Starting from New Year's Day, He Yu had moved back to Ranfeng Mansion and worked in He Family Group on weekdays, rarely returning to the He Family residence. As the winter approached, He Fengjia's physical condition seemed to be milder than in previous years, probably as a result of his depressed mind had gone, thus his health also became better.

When He Yu reached the tea room, He Fengjia was already sitting in front of the chessboard. Having reached an advanced age, the old man's beard and hair had turned completely white. Clad in a decent Tang suit, at the sight of He Yu, the old man said, "It seems that you've lost so much weight."

"Too busy with work." He Yu replied with a light smile.

With no further remarks, He Yu sat down in front of the chessboard and the two grandfather and grandson started playing chess again. On the chessboard, there was no smoke and mirrors, but He Fengjia obviously felt that He Yu's chess style had changed. In the past, when He Yu played chess, his chess style was roundabout but soft, very often when he was not prepared, his attack would hit the walls instead. Now it was more aggressive than before, not more than half an hour later, He Fengjia's forces on the chessboard had already been destroyed.

Now that EV firm had been brought under the He Group, with Gu Yu assuming full control, whereas He Fengjia took over the He Group altogether. He Fengjia very rarely attended the group's building lately, but the directors of He Group still sought him out every day. Though the only reason they come to him would be to talk about the status of the group, as well as to discuss the situation of the incoming head of the group, namely, He Yu.

"Your Uncle Li told me that you are planning to develop the market for sports and culture, is it true?" Despite the loss of this game, He Fengjia still looked amiable and exchanged some words with him.

After acquiring a TV station's shows some time ago, He Fengjia was currently in contact with some sports and game competition teams. In fact, in recent years, the real estate and building materials business had been greatly reduced, so it was really time to contact some new projects to ensure the longevity of the He Group's development.

"Yeah." He Yu responded indifferently, then he briefly chatted about his recent work, starting with the investment in variety shows and movies. Recently, the market for film and television products had become a big pie, making many groups develop such projects.

He Yu had always been a discerning and sharp-witted person, and he was He Fengjia's most favored heir, so he naturally supported all his decisions. However, having just recovered the building materials market, the He Group was at the stage of achieving stability, therefore He was already busy enough. He Fengjia was worried that he would not be able to cope with the new industrial market.

"You should not be too tired either." He Fengjia said.

He Yu raised his eyes, his deep eyes were slightly sunken, he smiled lightly, lowered his head and continued to place the chess pieces, saying, "It's okay."

He Fengjia said nothing more, he observed his grandson's expression, even though He Yu had grown up around him, he could barely peer into his heart. What's more, he didn't know what was in his grandson's mind, but from the outside, he could see that he hadn't been happy lately.

After the initial acquisition of the Shuncheng Group, Su Qiuzi and he lived separately, which was the crux of the problem. On the eve of New Year's Day, Su Gongcheng was exposed to the news of murdering his wife, even He Fengjia was shocked to learn about it. He thought that the purpose of He Yu's marriage with Su Qiuzi was just to cooperate with the Shuncheng Group, thereby swallowing the Shuncheng Group bit by bit.