Chapter 78: He Chao

After the pregnancy, He Fengjia made a big move and let the young couple move back to He Mansion and to hire someone to take care of them. However, the young couple disagreed and insisted on living in the Red Dye Mansion until the Spring Festival, and only after Su Qiuzi has shown her pregnancy did she live in the He Mansion with He Yu.

Su Qiuzi being pregnant, Old MAster He was particularly happy. The spirit was good throughout the winter, and the body was tougher than in previous years. For most people, it is not so convenient for the young couple to live with their elders, but Su Qiuzi does not have such troubles.

She was still working at the TV station, and did not spend much time in the He Mansion. Also, the He Mansion was big enough that she didn't often meet with the old man, nor would she be awkward because of the small space. He took care of her as a pregnant woman, and Old Master He paid special attention to her emotions. Sometimes when He Yu came back late, he would also ask her to accompany him in two games to relieve the boredom.

After the Spring Festival, the first month of the lunar year passed in the blink of an eye. In the third month of the lunar year, the willow sprouting in Xia City gradually came to life. After having lunch on the weekend afternoon, He Yu returned to the He Group to receive foreign customers, and Old Master He was free and beckoned Su Qiuzi, who was chatting with Aunt Zhai, to go to the courtyard to play chess and to tease the birds.

He Mansion's garden was very spacious. In the spring, flowers of various colors were also blooming, lush, and there were bird cages hanging beside the magnolia tree. Exhaling deeply, all the grass and flowers scent permeate people' heart, looking from afar, it seems like standing in the middle of a field.

The two of them sat down in the courtyard pavilion, a pregnant woman and an old man, with Aunt Zhai bringing in a heater. There was occasional cool wind blowing in the middle of the pavilion, the pond under the pavilion was rippled, and the koi in it swam at the tail, taking it easy.

When the old man called her, neither of them had to say much; the Gogame was already set up.Su Qiuzi took the white pieces and Master He took the black pieces, and the two of them played together under the blazing spring sun.

Go can't be said to be "battle", because it takes its time, and even though the boards involve tricky moves, the surface seems to be extraordinarily calm and people like He Yu would be the best at and most suited to this kind of game.

Relatively speaking, Su Qiuzi became more irritable, and... like to regret Go.

"Wait! I don't play like this." Su Qiuzi picked the white piece from the dense chessboard, put it here, put it again, put it there again, and picked it up again.

Perhaps due to pregnancy, Su Qiuzi is now a little bit fatter than she had previously seen. It was too thin before, but now it's just fine. And the skin has become milky white, she was young, delicate skin, and now she puts her hands on her feet, which makes the elderly like it.

Old master He, who had always been grumpy, looked at his granddaughter-in-law,kind and benevolent, and did not rush. Instead, he would set aside the black pieces from time to time when she played, informing her that this move was wrong and that step was wrong, and finally made Su Qiuzi scratch her hair anxiously.

"What should I do?" Su Qiuzi was distressed.

"This game is already lost." Old Master He pointed to the chessboard and said, "To win, you have to push one step forward, but I won't take it there ......"

With that said, the old man took the black piece that he had just played and was just about to drop it again when a small breeze passed by his hand and the white piece had already fallen.