Chapter 16: In-Laws

Su Qiuzi had never experienced this side of He Yu before.

He was like a wolf in a suit, shedding off his gentlemanly skin to reveal his bestial and wild nature, hiding in his deep glassy eyes.

Su Qiuzi felt strange, the desire to explore him thoroughly was strong. But on the next moment, she was taken into the man’s self-indulgent, yet regimented world.

The harmonious dance between the couple ceased in the middle of the night, and the only sound left in the room was the intertwined breathing of two people. Su Qiuzi’s arms were pressed against her shoulders, her snow-white skin reflecting the dusky warmth of the bedside lamp. She laid on the bed like a crumpled doll, with only the slightly damp disheveled hair around her cheeks and her slightly undulating chest showing her vigor.

“Was it okay?” He Yu’s voice was hoarse and pervasive in the darkness.

Su Qiuzi had no more energy to even reply. She looked at him, the light in her brown-colored eyes dissipating, and she said in a hoarse voice, “No… No more.”

He Yu looked at her quietly, admiring the eyebrows covered with a soft layer of light. The corners of her lips were shallow, and he kissed her on the corners of her lips with his head down, then took her in his arms.

Su Qiuzi’s body felt like it was falling apart. She was also losing the ability to think, so she lay quietly in the man’s arms with her ear close to his chest, listening to his steady and powerful heartbeat.

Although it was slightly embarrassing to do so, Su Qiuzi didn’t have any psychological pressure. The two were husband and wife. She enjoyed the tenderness, attention and expense he gave her, so she would devote herself to him. It was nothing to be reluctant about.

And this gift from her, He Yu liked it.

But, upon thinking about the lines she said, they were indeed a bit ambiguous.

Su Qiuzi slowly returned to her senses, the hot moisture that had just faded reappeared, and her cheeks burned slightly. She and He Yu did not see each other for a few days, and this night, it seemed to unleash all the love that had not been made for a few days. She really could not bear it any longer.

Feeling somewhat sore, Su Qiuzi moved slightly, and He Yu seemed to sense that as his arms tightened. The two got closer together and he looked down at her. “Going to take a shower?”

His voice had returned to normal, but it still carried an unspeakable allure in the silent darkness. Su Qiuzi’s throat twitched slightly, she didn’t dare to raise her head and only responded, “Uh huh.”

Just after she finished speaking, the man next to her got up, and Su Qiuzi’s body suddenly flew up into the air, she let out a light “ah” and was picked up by He Yu.

“Anywhere uncomfortable?” He Yu held her with a princess-carry and asked her in a low voice.

Su Qiuzi squeezed her face into his arms and whispered, “No… Nowhere.” After saying that, she looked up at the man, frowned a little, and her brown eyes carried some pleading in them.

“Just… It’s just a bath, right?”

Having been so proactive before, she was now flopping down like a tired rabbit. He Yu smiled faintly and promised, “Yeah, just a shower.”

When they got to the bathroom, Su Qiuzi bathed with He Yu’s help. Her legs were a little soft and she had to hold He Yu in order not to fall down. And he did, as he said, just give her a bath and didn’t do anything more. After the shower, he wiped down her body and carried her back to bed again.