Chapter 67: Wet And Warm

As soon as he said this, Su Qiuzi was stunned for a moment, but then she regained her senses and reflexively refused to yield. She struggled to get up, but was restrained by He Yu. Although he did not continue to do anything downward, he only kissed her again on the shoulder, subsequently, embracing her neck, chuckling under his breath.

"Don't be scared." The voice was soft and gentle, like coaxing a scared kitten. The man's breath spurted across her neck, moist and warm, sweeping across the sensitive skin of the back of her neck, giving her a tingling sensation.

Su Qiuzi blushed, her heartbeat was somewhat fluttering, when she was about to turn her body over, He Yu held her and pushed her body. When Su Qiuzi was about to get angry and break away, he held her ankle, raised his eyes to look at her quietly, and said in a gentle voice, "Don't make a scene."

"You made me do that to begin with!" Su Qiuzi said incredulously, he was the first to take the advantage, yet he had to be the one to complain about it.

He Yu laughed again, he lowered his head, loosened her ankle, dabbed the cotton ball with medicinal water on his hand on the injured place on her leg. He then fell into silence, and he just seemed to be doing his job with his head down, leaving Su Qiuzi speechless for a while.

Now it's like he's using the same approach he used for his company on her, but Su Qiuzi couldn't beat him when it came to controlling people. After having a full meal and a shower, she was exhausted both physically and mentally, and Su Qiuzi did not continue to struggle with He Yu. She had to sincerely let He Yu finish treating all the wounds on her body, before finally unmercifully sending him out of the bedroom.

There were injuries on Su Qiuzi's body. Although it was possible to have a minor 'battle' with her, it was impossible to get the real thing into action. However, if the two of them slept together, he was afraid that he would not be able to control his urge, so it was better to sleep separately. In the meantime, Su Qiuzi leaned vigilantly on the door and showed He Yu off. The man turned back and did not have the impulse to enter the door again, only raised his hand to touch her hair and said good night.

After He Yu said that, he went to the guest room. Su Qiuzi was left by herself in the bedroom, with an odor of medicine still in the air. The lights were soft, the bedroom was large but felt empty, which made it seem to be somewhat deserted. Su Qiuzi raised her hand and touched her hair, sprawled back onto the bed. Her heart felt like it was being watered by something, and a small flower gradually bloomed, so sweet and gentle.

Was this the feeling of being in love? Su Qiuzi thought uncertainty.

The injuries on her body healed over a few days, after which He Yu took her to the hospital and checked whether there was anything wrong with her, even if she was already healed. While in the hospital, Su Qiuzi also went to see Lu Jia. Lu Jia was injured most seriously and had to be hospitalized for at least a month. However, Su Qiuzi could not resist for a month, so when the injury was more or less healed, she went back to the TV station to help prepare for the Lantern Festival party celebration.

The Lantern Festival party celebration was recorded two days in advance, when the recording was over, the people of the TV station loosened up. In fact, in TV stations, the work time of the hosts was relatively free, even if they were to come late and leave early, it would not be a problem.

In the beginning, Su Qiuzi still upheld that she was still a newcomer and went to and from work on time, but then she was being led around twice by Xie Jiagu and got used to it. Nevertheless, she would only leave work early when she had something to do, such as today's Lantern Festival, where she had to go to Miao Hualing's house with He Yu for dinner.

Miao Hualing's apartment was close to the school, following the Lantern Festival’s night, the schools in the university town started their classes. The pottery house was also back in business. Before going to Miao Hualing's house, Su Qiuzi made a trip to there.