Chapter 2: Straightforward Intentions and Clean Actions

The marriage between Su Qiuzi and He Yu was thus settled. After the birthday party, she never saw him again. As the CEO of EV Architect company, he was very busy during weekdays. However, despite this, he still gave her the betrothal gift, fixed the date of marriage, and asked the assistant to inform her to try on the wedding dress.

The location of the wedding dress to be tested was at a certain high-end, custom wedding dress studio, whose name Su Qiuzi had only seen in magazines before. This made Su Qiuzi a little excited. Maybe this wedding dress would be the most beautiful and expensive dress she had ever worn in her life.

On the day of the wedding dress trial, Su Qiuzi had her best friend Lin Qing accompany her. Lin Qing was originally unconvinced about her marriage, and it wasn’t until they arrived at the wedding studio that she was completely convinced.

“What did you say your fiancé’s name was?” Lin Qing asked.

“He Yu.” Su Qiuzi replied.

After Su Qiuzi was taken to the dressing room by the stylist and makeup artist, Lin Qing sat on the sofa in the lounge outside and could not wait to grab her phone and start searching for any relevant information about He Yu. After the search, Lin Qing opened her eyes wide and gasped.

He Yu, the heir of the He Group. After graduating from MIT School of Architecture and Planning with a Master’s degree in Architecture two years ago, he returned to his home country and, instead of inheriting the family business from the He Group, he founded EV Architectural, which was currently the top architecture firm in the country.

EV Architectural was one of the leading architectural design firms in China, with branches in several major cities in the country and even abroad. The HE Group was a high-end real estate, hotel, and tourism development company. EV Architectural Firm was not only responsible for the architectural design and planning of the He Group, but also provided public buildings and private residential design services. It was quite famous in China and even abroad.

The iconic building “Lonely Time” rebuilt in Xia City in recent years was the work of EV Architectural firm, which had won numerous awards after its successful construction and added a lot of reputation to the company. Most people who knew the EV Architectural Firm also knew about this building. 

After becoming famous, it was only natural that people would ask them to help design their private houses. However, when the company accepted an order, the client had to comply with their requirements, which gave the company an additional layer of mystery and made it a popular choice for people.

However, EV’s CEO, He Yu, not only had superb management skills that brought EV to prominence, but was also one of EV’s best architects.

What’s this? This should be a realistic version of Cinderella and the Prince!

Lin Qing was thrilled that she had come across a fairy tale in reality, and also excited that the heroine of the fairy tale was her best friend. She was very happy that Su Qiuzi’s miserable and bitter days had finally come to an end.

Su Qiuzi had to put on makeup, style her hair, plus try on clothes, which took a bit of time. After waiting for half an hour, Lin Qing went out for a trip to the bathroom.

Before entering the bathroom, Lin Qing heard a burst of water inside, accompanied by two people talking.

“So envious of her, married to Xia City’s one of the famous bachelors, rich and handsome. A dream fantasy that became a reality.”

“You’re still too young for that, where’s the good in that?”

“Huh? Sister Abby, what do you mean?”