Chapter 66: Like A Soft Rabbit Imprisoned In An Ambush

Raising her eyes to look at He Yu, Su Qiuzi muttered a couple of times in her heart. When Xie Jiagu said goodbye to her, she turned back and waved her hand. By the time the host team dispersed, both Luo Fan and Xu Siru had also left. Once they were done saying goodbye, He Yu opened the car door, and Su Qiuzi got into the car and put on her seat belt.

He Yu got into the car and turned the heater on. There was only silence in the car, except for the sound of the heater. After He Yu started the car, he turned around and drove into the road.

After eating to her heart's content tonight, with the car running smoothly and the warm breeze blowing peacefully, Su Qiuzi leaned back in her car seat, looking at the darkness of the flowing night, feeling a little sleepy. She dozed off in a daze, but before she fell asleep, her phone vibrated and she received a WeChat from Xie Jiagu.

[Jiagu Jiagu: Your husband is so handsome! Even more handsome than in the video!]

[Jiagu Jiagu: his temperament appears to be gentle and reserved, but I didn't expect that he would kiss you in public! Wow! Awesome!]

As the phone screen lit up her cheeks, Su Qiuzi looked at the message from Xie Jiagu, with her finger rubbing her lower lip, her face burned up again. She replied to Xie Jiagu with an embarrassed smiling emoji, put the phone away and looked at He Yu, who was focussed on driving next to her.

He Yu used to be quite reserved, ah, but now he was becoming increasingly aggressive. Therefore, Su Qiuzi was not used to it for a while and was always caught off guard by his sudden actions. But he had grasped the extent very well, not too much, but just right to make her heart flutter. Su Qiuzi wanted to complain about it, but felt she had no reason to, she was thus captured by him.

At the traffic light intersection, He Yu stopped, noticed her line of sight and turned his head to look over. In the darkness of the night, along with the occasional vehicle driving by, plus the light inside the car, illuminating the man's handsome face and then becoming dark again. His eyes were as deep as the sea, quietly looking at her, holding the smiles and deep feelings.

Since returning from the Tibetan area, He Yu seemed to have torn open the film that isolates the current in his body, so that his eyes had become completely open and straightforward. Her heart skipped a beat, she didn't move her eyes away and said, "Have you eaten dinner?"

He Yu's head was slightly tilted, with a smile in his eyes, he replied, "No."

Su Qiuzi was just casually asking, at that time she did not permit He Yu to eat hot pot and said that she would only finish in two hours, telling him to find something to eat by himself, even recommended the Japanese restaurant next to her, yet he did not go to eat?

Her eyebrows knitted, thinking that he had a busy day at work and still had not eaten dinner, Su Qiuzi was somewhat worried and anxious. She asked, "Why don't you eat?"

Watching her furrowed brows, He Yu smiled shallowly, as the light turned green, he started the car, looking ahead and said in a light tone, "Waiting for you, or else you will run away with someone else."

At this point in the conversation, Su Qiuzi sort of understood. She felt a little puzzled, but somehow amused, squinting at He Yu, she said, "Didn't you say that you can handle not to be jealous?"

"Sometimes just because I say it doesn't mean I can do it." He Yu said seriously.

Su Qiuzi was speechless, the man's lips shallowly hooked in her sight.

With a light snort in her throat, Su Qiuzi leaned back in her seat, with the warm air in the car being very warm, like there was also a hint of sweetness in it. Remembering that He Yu had not eaten, Su Qiuzi rambled on about him while looking at the roadside to see if there was a suitable restaurant. It's getting late and would probably be over nine o'clock when they arrived home, which meant even He Yu would be too sleepy to make anything to eat.