Chapter 65: Im A Normal Man

A sentence spoken by He Yu brought Su Qiuzi awake in a flash, her face parted to the side, when finally He Yu's kiss grazed her hair. Her breathing was somewhat rushed, Su Qiuzi's voice was trembling.

"I still have injuries on my body." She reminded.

Naturally, the words that He Yu used just now were just to scare her. The man licked his lower lip, his lips fell on her hair, asking in a low voice: "Who is more handsome, me or that doctor?"

The man's breath sprayed on the side of her ear, warm and moist, his voice was like an electric charge, passing along the ear to her every nerve. Su Qiuzi's body went soft, remembering the doctor she saw in the hospital.

Both physically and emotionally were being dominated by He Yu, this feeling of being dominated was not something Su Qiuzi was used to. He Yu's abrupt desire to be in control made her heart a little tingly. She turned her head back to his dark eyes and said, "The doctor is."

The moment her words fell, the man's hand on her waist pulled her into his arms, their bodies touched together, He Yu then opened the car door, the space where Su Qiuzi's body used to be was empty and she was about to fall on the back car seat. She wrapped her arms around He Yu's neck to prevent herself from lying down and let out a cry of "Ouch" and asked in a frenzied manner, "Wha-what are you doing?"

"Who's the handsome one?" He Yu's voice was laced with laughter and a hint of seemingly threat.

Su Qiuzi: "......"

It was too late to settle the score at this point, right? When she openly praised the doctor's handsomeness, didn't he appear to be very magnanimous and frank?

The two of them were in an ambiguous position, their bodies were pressed together, while the narrow space inside the car entwined the smell of their bodies. Su Qiuzi blushed and said repeatedly, "You are handsome, you are handsome."

Su Qiuzi's momentary compromise did not make He Yu to let go of her. She wrinkled her brow, to which He Yu responded with a chuckle and placed the tip of his nose against hers, gently placing her on the car seat, his arms supported on her side, asking, "Do you dare to boast about other men being handsome in the future?"

As her body was being restrained by He Yu, Su Qiuzi struggled and realized the sourness of the words after the fact. She raised her eyes to look at the man's handsome face, some sort of sweetness grew in her heart, the corner of her lips curled up, but she bit down her teeth. She wanted to laugh but did not, instead Su Qiuzi's eyes carried a watery glow.

"Dare."

"Hmm?"

Suddenly, Su Qiuzi heard the sound of tires sliding across the ground in the parking garage, which was somewhat ear-piercing. She was afraid of being seen by others and immediately corrected her words, "Don't dare."

The person on top of her laughed, but did not get up.

A small scuffle between the two, each in a happy mood, as Su Qiuzi lay on the car seat, her heart was like stuffed with fluffy and sweet marshmallows, melting away little by little in the bottom of her heart.

"You're jealous? Why are you jealous? You didn't even eat it before." Su Qiuzi said.

The man slightly narrowed his handsome eyebrows, he snorted with a chuckle, rose from her side and said in a deep voice: "How do you know I was not jealous before? I just don't want you to know that."

After the restraint on her body disappeared, Su Qiuzi's hand was pulled by the man, on which she sat up, tilted her head to look at him and mumbled, "Then why are you letting me know now?"