Chapter 75: Daddy

The sound of rain outside the bedroom diminished, and the noise inside the bedroom subsided.  Su Qiuzi leaned on He Yu's arms, listening to his gasp and feeling his heartbeat.

The weather in August, even if it was raining, carried a layer of stifling heat. The room was cooled with the air conditioner on, and the cold air spread out in all directions in the room, while the clump of positions on the bed carried some moist warmth, left by the madness just now.

Her body had not yet separated from what had just happened, when He Yu kissed on her shoulder, the girl laughed lightly and her shoulders shook a little.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Hugging her tighter, He Yu's eyes cleared, his mind still recalling what she said before things started.

Su Qiuzi didn't have much energy, she leaned in He Yu's arms, thinking for a long while, whispering something in a whisper. He Yu didn't hear clearly, leaned over her lips, and asked softly, "Well?"

The man's voice carried the huskiness of the aftermath, sexy and charming. Not sure if it's because of He Yu's voice or something else, Su Qiuzi's face was burning and she softly said, "Ouch," and quietly said, "If I want to get pregnant, shouldn’t i wash later?"

Increasing the chance of fertilization... In fact, this kind of thing had not been taught in the physiology class. This was merely a subjective conjecture by Su Qiuzi. After the speculation, even between husband and wife, Su Qiuzi still blushed.

There were security measures in the past, and this time it was a bit embarrassing to do it “Frankly”.

As soon as the words left her mouth, she heard the laughter coming from behind her. His laughter was low, with the indulgence of laziness, along with his chest passed to her back. Su Qiuzi knew he wasn't laughing at herself, but still felt her face redden even more. Just before she turned back to question, her body felt lighter and she was picked up by the man from behind. "Oops", she looked up and met He Yu's dark eyes.

"If you want to get pregnant soon..." He Yu's voice twitched, and her throat moved slightly, saying, "It's better to do it a few more times."

Su Qiuzi: "..."

He Yu had always been a man of his word, and this virtue carried over into every bit of their lives.After taking a shower from the bathroom, the two of them carried out another baby-making plan in the bathroom, and when they were done, Su Qiuzi's waist was so sore and weak that she almost couldn't stand up.

This time so indulgent, not only because of the desire to get pregnant sooner, but also because the two of them had not seen each other for a few days, there was also a buildup of longing. After the matter was over, Su Qiuzi took a shower and was carried by He Yu back to bed to lie down. He didn't stay around and went downstairs to the kitchen to make dinner. Su Qiuzi lay down for a while, thinking deeply about He Yu, put on an oversize shirt and went downstairs from the bedroom.

It’s already 7:30 in the evening, and the rain outside had stopped completely. When He Yu went downstairs, he opened all the windows of the house, opening the ventilation from north to south, the cool breeze after the rain was moist, carrying some moisture from the sea, flowing in the large apartment. Even if the air conditioning was not switched on, it was a very comfortable feeling.

Su Qiuzi's legs were a little soft, walking with slippers on the floor with a soft scraping sound, and in the kitchen, He Yu was busy. The water in the faucet rinsed his fingers, He Yu raised his head to look over, and under the soft light, his ink-colored eyes held a gentle warm light.

Washing his fingers clean, He Yu took a paper towel and wiped his hands. His fingers were slender, his skin was white, and the action of wiping his hands was particularly beautiful. After taking a bath, he changed his suit and put on his homey clothes. With only cotton T trousers, but it was still difficult to hide his extravagance.