Chapter 76: Strive To Get Her Pregnant

Suddenly, "Dad" was overwhelming, and He Yu lived up to her. When Su Qiuzi got up the next day, his body seemed to be disassembled and reorganized, and he was almost sour and unstable. But after a night of rest, the spirit was pretty good.

After she came back, she had to go to the TV station to report on time. He Yu had already got up, and she should have eaten at the restaurant. He Yu doesn't have much time to cook, usually only when there is enough time in the evening, usually at the He Zhai, Aunt Zhai sends someone to prepare.

It rained yesterday, it is still cloudy today, the air is cool, the seaside outside the window is foggy, and there is a refreshing and clean breath. Su Qiuzi got up to change clothes, and then went downstairs.

He Yu was sitting at the dining table with breakfast in front of him. There are knives and forks next to the dinner plate and he is calling.

"Well, I asked Qiuzi." He Yu said something, raised her eyes to see Su Qiuzi, and passed the glass at hand.

The water in the glass was warm enough to drink, Su Qiuzi asked in a small voice: "What's wrong?"

When she was drinking water, He Yu explained that the phone call came from Miao Hualing and asked if she would go to her house for dinner tonight. Su Qiuzi had been away for more than two months on this trip. This morning's breakfast was made by Aunt Zhai himself. By the way, the news that the old man wanted the young couple to go back to dinner. Here Miao Hualing also called.

This is the case with small families. The elders will always go there to eat, also because they like and love her. But whether it was Mr. He or Miao Hualing, she also gave her and He Yu enough freedom, just to ask, and it wouldn’t be bad if they didn’t go by. And Su Qiuzi came back yesterday, the two did not bother.

"The past is over," Su Qiuzi said repeatedly, and as soon as she had finished speaking, she sweetly called "Mom" and reported a few dishes. When He Yu took the phone aside, Miao Hualing's voice came out of the earpiece, responding gently to "good"

In the morning, Su Qiuzi did not tell Miao Hualing that He Yu hung up the phone.

"When does Grandpa pass?" Su Qiuzi didn't know that Aunt Zhai came over in the morning and asked while drinking milk.

He Yu had eaten well, and after listening to her, he said, "Weekend, he wants to go to the mountain village for a few days, we will accompany him."

Su Qiuzi responded and sent He Yu to work. The two held a kiss. Su Qiuzi's heart was sweet. When He Yu left with a smile, he went back to eat breakfast.

The host didn't have much work, but Su Qiuzi had been on business for more than two months, but still accumulated some. In the evening, I went to Miao Hualing for dinner. At noon, I met at the TV restaurant and the host on the stage. Everyone talked about Su Qiuzi's recording of the program in the past few months. Xie Jiagu said that Su Qiuzi was really lucky. This time it was right. During this time, CCTV also produced a food show, which drove the food show boom. "Continent of Flavors" has been recorded and caught up with this wave, and she is the accompanying host, there will definitely be a lot of exposure. Cai Jiayu, who was once arranged as a host, regretted her intestines.

Everyone talked about Cai Jiayu, and the host of the variety show stepped into the performing arts circle. There was no simple person. Although Cai Jiayu is ruthless, his methods are still a bit young. However, people like her, like wild grass, look inconspicuous, but it is difficult to eradicate completely. It grows so bare, and I don't know when it will start again. Liu Qing has also been very annoyed recently.

Su Qiuzi did not pay too much attention to Cai Jiayu's affairs. After all, her interests did not conflict, and Cai Jiayu did not dare to treat her. She was still conscious of Xie Jiagu and said that she was lucky. After marrying He Yu, Su Qiuzi was lucky. Of course, good luck is also because He Yu's strength is escorting her.