Chapter 69: Softened Like Snow In His Arms

As soon as the question was asked by He Fengjia, the table was awash in silence, Su Qiuzi glanced at the old man, thinking that they would have a healthy discussion and not about the divorce anymore, then what on earth was the conversation about? After thinking about it, she came back to her senses and hurriedly glanced at He Yu.

On the matter of having a child, she and He Yu had not considered it, they even had no thoughts of it and only let nature take its course. She and He Yu were not that old, now she was on the rise in her career, while He Yu was preparing to take over the He Group, both of them were overwhelmed with work.

Noticing Su Qiuzi's line of sight, He Yu looked back at her, their eyes met, Su Qiuzi saw the corner of his lips hooked into a smile, not sure of the meaning. Not long after, he looked back at the old man and said, "There are no plans recently, Qiuzi is still young."

He Fengjia was a very traditional parent, the only man in the He family at the moment was He Yu. Since the He family was a big family, there should always be someone to inherit the family after He Yu.

The young couple just exchanged glances back and forth, and he could also tell that this was the meaning of the two. There was dissatisfaction in He Fengjia's heart, but he only frowned and did not continue. The table was quiet, and finally, the old man could not help himself and said a word.

"I am not young anymore."

When the old man's words fell, Su Qiuzi and He Yu looked at each other, bowed their heads and drank soup, with a smile on their lips.

After having dinner at the He Family Residence, the two did not return to the Ranfeng Mansion, but stayed at the He Family Residence. The room they stayed in was the room He Yu used to have, and after he started his family, the room was redecorated, which made it now warmer and more homely.

The two accompanied the old man to drink tea and play chess, and when the old man was tired, the chess game ended and He Yu and Su Qiuzi went back to their bedroom. When they went back together, He Yu had a document in his hand, and Su Qiuzi didn't need to look at it, she knew it was the one the old man had in the tea parlor. He Yu seemed to have no intention of hiding it from her, but also no intention of talking about it with her. She put away her curiosity and went to the bathroom to take a shower first.

IIn the He Family residence, the two were sleeping in the same room, but in different beds. The room that He Yu had was a suite, and there was a bed for resting in the study.

After Su Qiuzi took a shower, He Yu also took a shower and came out. He changed into a robe, his black hair was partially dry, and his bangs were hanging on his forehead. He took the documents in his hand and sat on the sofa next to the balcony of the bedroom. He Yu was truly an elegant man, even on weekdays, his posture was very upright, nevertheless, his legs were too long, and when he sat down, his calves and half of his thighs were exposed, with smooth leg lines and tight muscles, and his cold white skin was covered with a layer of soft light.

When he saw Su Qiuzi come out, He Yu raised his eyes, his eyes looked like they had just been washed by the smoky rain, hazy yet clear and bright. He looked at Su Qiuzi's wet hair hanging in her ear, put the documents away, got up from the sofa and said, "I'll help you dry your hair."

"Ah, okay." Su Qiuzi retracted her eyes from the documents, she went over and sat on the couch while He Yu went into the bathroom to get the hair dryer. Before he went in, Su Qiuzi took another look at the file and asked, "Can I read this?"

He Yu stood at the door of the bathroom, looked at her, and nodded.

When he entered the bathroom and found a hair dryer, He Yu did not go out immediately. The air in the bathroom was moist, with a sweet floral fragrance, which was the smell of shower gel on Su Qiuzi's body.  He propped his hands in front of the sink and waited for a moment, it was almost when Su Qiuzi could see the highlights of the document, he collected the hair dryer cable, took the hair dryer and walked out.