Chapter 36: How Should She Love Him

The two of them walked along the old building, talking about her investment. Su Qiuzi bit the pearl and informed He Yu, “I took 200,000 yuan to make an investment, and the contract has been drawn. Can you go through it in the evening?”

In the morning, she mentioned an investment, and just a few hours later, in the afternoon, she already made a decision and had drafted a contract. She did everything quickly and resolutely. He Yu nodded and asked: “What did you invest in?”

Su Qiuzi replied, “The Pottery Art House.”

He Yu glanced sideways at her.

Noticing He Yu’s sight, Su Qiuzi stopped by the wall and looked up at him. She wasn’t sure what He Yu was thinking, but there was nothing to say between husband and wife, so she said her own thoughts first.

In the morning, He Yu told her to invest in projects that she was more acquainted with and the only project she had contact with was the Pottery Art House. She thought that the Pottery Art House had a good profit prospect after a year. Moreover, Guan Lin was a good person, she trusted him with her 200,000 yuan, so there would be no financial disputes.

After hearing her, He Yu didn’t comment on his opinion on her investment, he just asked, “Do you like him?”

Su Qiuzi was asked this question twice today. She looked at He Yu and said, “Guan Lin is a good person who can be trusted.”

“And me?” He Yu asked.

Was this something which had to be asked? But Su Qiuzi nodded and said: “You are also very good, I like you too and I am also thankful to you.”

As soon as she said that, He Yu smiled and his eyes narrowed as he tried to restrain the emotions in his eyes. As the spring breeze blew, Su Qiuzi remembered what He Yu had said to her. If she wanted to thank someone, show them some love. He Yu had been very good to her. If he had any requests or demands for her, she would try to satisfy them as much as she could.

Su Qiuzi looked at He Yu and asked, “Some time ago you told me to thank you with love, so how should I love you?”

The girl’s voice was not loud, and it carried the smell of wind and milk tea. He Yu looked down at her, eyes extremely deep. He quietly stared at her for a while and said, “It is not easy for someone to love another person. I’m not going to force you to love me.”

He Yu paused for a minute, then continued, “Let’s take it slowly.”

Su Qiuzi understood what he meant by taking it slow. She honestly replied, “I never fell in love in college, so I don’t know what to do when falling in love.”

When she was with him, she was always magnanimous. This was also one of the reasons why he liked her.

He Yu looked at his wife. The roadside lights were reflected in her eyes like a little stream of fire was jumping in them. The fire spread and burned his heart. The flame flicked and his beating heart slightly itched. He Yu smiled and said,”Go stand against the wall.”

“Huh?” Su Qiuzi didn’t understand what he meant, but with the milk tea in her hand, she obediently stood by the wall. She felt like he was measuring her height.

As soon as she stood against the wall, the man’s hands were on each side, his arms forming a cage around her head, and a clear fragrance enveloped her. Su Qiuzi’s eyes widened slightly and her husband kissed her. Very lightly, like eyelashes sweeping across the skin, his soft lips covered hers. Su Qiuzi’s heart flowed like the melted milk tea she just had.

He Yu separated his lips from hers and looked at the woman in his arms who was looking up at him. The corners of his lips slightly curled and his gaze was tender. “I haven’t experienced it as well, but when I see you, I just want to express it.”