vi. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!

Like Austin promised, Lori was fine

Like Austin promised, Lori was fine. Shane found her, the boys running out to the yard when she showed. "Mom!"

"Oh, my boys." she hugged them.

"What happened to your face?" Austin looked in worry.

"I'm okay. Just a little accident." she promised. "Where's your dad?"

"He's still not back." Austin shook his head with an odd look.

"They're not?" Lori asked in disbelief, looking toward Shane. "Where are they?"

"Look, I had to get you back here." Shane stated, clearly he'd cooked up some lie about Rick to get Lori back to the farm.

"You asshole!" Lori shoved Shane suddenly. "He's my husband!"

"Lori, I will go after him. I will find him!" Shane yelled at her as he pulled her hands off him. "First things first, I gotta look after you. I good make sure the baby's all right, okay?"

Austin frowned his eyebrows. "What baby?"

Lori gapped in panic toward him. Carl cut in. "You're having a baby? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I-I-I-" Lori was lost of words, stumbling over her own and looking for any sort of possible way to explain it.

"You have got to be kidding me." Austin glared in disbelief. "Are you serious right now?"

"I was going to." Lori promised.

"How could you be so selfish!" Austin yelled at his mom.

"Hey, Austin." Andrea tried to calm him down.

"Bringing a kid into this type of world? Willingly? You're suppose to be better then that!" Austin spoke in disbelief as he shook his head at her. "You wanna screw up our family because you thought dad was dead, go ahead. But, at least be carful enough not to force a child to go through the shit your other two already are!"

"Austin!" Lori called in pain as he stormed off. "Austin, come back!"

He ignored her, storming back into the farm house and hoped she'd leave him the hell alone for the night.

"How is she?" Andrea poked her head into Beth's room the next morning, coming across a barely awake teenage boy as he sat with her.

"Dehydrated." Patricia said in return. "I'll set up an I.V. Best I can do without Hershel."

"You need to get some sleep." Maggie looked toward Austin. "You're looking like a raccoon."

"I'm okay." he shook his head. "I don't want her to think i'm walking out on her."

"She won't thing that." Maggie promised him.

Andrea walked over, looking at Maggie in worry. "Can I get you anything?"