xviii. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭

"Now you two said you found Tyreese group here?" Glenn asked Austin and Carl as he drew out a map in chalk

"Yeah, that's where they were." Austin nodded his head.

"We secured this." Glenn shook his head.

Carl sighed. "He thought he came through here."

"Means there's another breach." Glenn broke the news to the hovering group. "The whole front of the prison is unsecured. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men."

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth asked from next to Austin. "Maybe you scared him off."

"He had fish tanks full of heads." Michonne said from the door way.

Austin's eyebrows shot up with a nod. "Yeah, that'll do it."

"Walkers and humans. Trophies." she went on in explanation. "He's coming."

"We should hit him now." Glenn looked her way.

"What?" Beth gapped.

"He won't be expecting it." he pointed out in return. "We'll sneak back in and out a bullet in his head."

"What about the rest of his town? How do we know they aren't loyal to their cult leader?" Austin pointed out with a questionable look.

"Yeah, and we're not assassins." Carol added in.

"You know where his apartment is." Glenn stood up as he walked toward Michonne. "You and I could end this tonight. I'll do it myself."

Austin watched as Michonne gave a nod, Glenn backed off. "Okay."

"You didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened." Hershel pointed out the unexpected truth. "You were almost killed. Daryl was captured. And you and Maggie were almost executed."

"You can't stop me." Glenn walked a bit closer.

"Rick would never allow this." Hershel spoke for their, still, emotionally unstable leader.

"You really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn voiced what they were all thinking.

"Think this through clearly. T-Dog lost his life here." the older man tried to be the peacemaker once again. "Lori, too. The men that were here. It isn't worth any more killing. What are we waiting for? If he's really on his way, we should be out of here by now."

"With a new born?" Austin pointed out. "She's gonna get hungry and start crying, then hundred of walkers are gonna swarm us."

"Where are we suppose to to?" Glenn asked in disbelief.

"We lived on the road all winter." Hershel shrugged.

"Back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours." Glenn had agreed with Austin.