xxxvi. 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧?

"Yes

"Yes." Austin looked around the ambulance. "Look at all this supplies, man!"

"It's not stable." Carol stopped him. "I'm lighter."

Daryl ignored her, hopping in. Austin shrugged her way, doing the same. He loaded his backpack up with what he found as Daryl got into the front seat, Carol following. "Find anything?"

"Lookin." Daryl waved him off. Austin put the IV bags into his own bag, finding the needles that went with it. Anti infection cream, bandages, he got what he could.

"There's more coming." Carol looked to the herd of walkers coming their was. "We're gonna have to fight through."

"Think we should gut up?" the Grimes boy asked curiously.

"Don't have the time." Carol shook her head, Daryl getting up. "We have to go.

"GHM, what's that? A hospital?" Daryl flipped one of the gernies over.

"Grady Memorial." Austin nodded. "I had a surgery there before the world fell. I know it."

"It might be where they're holing up." Daryl called as Carol jumped out, shooting the walkers that swarmed them. Austin and Daryl stabbed what they could, but there were too many, and they all wanted the three. "Go, go, go."

Austin yanked his knife from the walkers head, jumping back into the ambulance as Daryl pulled the doors shut. Carol panicked. "Anything we could use!"

"Nothing but what we got." Daryl shook his head.

"Holy shit, they're gonna throw us off." Austin spoke as he felt the ambulance start to wobble. Daryl walked past him to get into the drivers seat. "This isn't Back To The Future!"

"Buckle up!" Daryl called as Carol got in the front, Austin grasping the seat belts on the back seats. "You hang on to something back there."

Austin steadied his breathing, panic setting in. He felt his heart jump out of his chest when the ambulance fell. The jolt popped his neck painfully hard, the hit making his eyes shut with an inhale. Carol did the same. "We're okay. We're okay."

Walkers started to fall ontop of the ambulance, one by one. Austin kept his eyes shut a moment. "Dumbasses."

He was gentle as he crawled out of the back, holding his neck in pain as he met up with a hurt and weak Carol, who Daryl was pulling along. Austin followed, the bag filled with medical supplies on his back.

"How bad is it?" Daryl asked Austin as he examined Carols shoulder.

"Had worse." she shook her head.

"Just out of place from the jolt." he said in return, keeping a gentle touch as he felt around her shoulder. "I can pop it back in."

"You know how?" Carol looked his way.

"Yeah." he nodded, pushing up on his knees. "It'll be quick. Deep breath."