LXIV. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓘𝓓𝓐◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR—
don't be my laken.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓘𝓓𝓐◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER SIXTY FOUR—don't be my laken

"I was wondering where he was." Negan grinned as he walked Carl out of his camp, just as the car pulled up and the door swung open. "Pretty Boy!"

"Get in the car." Austin demanded to Carl as he walked their way, not even giving the multiple guns aimed his way a simple thought.

"I was-" Carl started.

"I said get in the car." his oldest brother cut him off sternly, pointing back to the car as Negan let Carl go, leaving him and Austin standing face to face in the front.

"You're looking at me like i'm the bad guy." Negan faked a shocked gasp, looking around in the worst innocent act. "As if your brother didn't show up here and shoot my men!"

Austin's face gave away just a little, but barely. Only thing was, Negan was waiting for that. He smiled at him with a nod. "He's all yours. I was just about to bring him home."

"Plan on bringing Daryl home anytime soon?" Austin tried not to seem like he was looking around in hopes of seeing him.

"Oh, Daryl?" Negan rose his eyebrows, like he's forgotten or something. "That Daryl?"

Austin hadn't seen him because he wasn't able to recognize him.

Austin's body reacted to trying to get to Daryl before his head did. Negan grabbed his shoulder. "Nope. Nu-uh. He gets to stay a little longer. You don't get to take him back."

"Why the hell not?" Austin shoved his arms off him with a glare. "You have all our shit! You took it all, what else do you want?"

"What do I want?" Negan nodded his head. "I think I want you to come with me, and Daryl can go home."

"I'd rather die then go anywhere with you." Austin gave him a look of disbelief, as if he'd tasted something absolutely terrible.

"Oh?" Negan gripped Lucille harder as he walked closer. Carl got back out of the car and gripped the handle in fear. Negan saw it, grinned again as he leaned in close to Austin. "You know I have it, right?"

Austin hated how close his face was to his, he was whispering it, like no one else was suppose to hear. His hands clutched at his side. "Have what?"

"I think it's kinda cool." Negan licked his own teeth. "Group leader likes to keep tapes of all the strays she takes in? Especially at their absolutely worst!"

Fuck. He knew.

Negan loved the look on Austin's face. The way he paled, the way his glare fell to nothing, the life leaving his eyes. He was hoping for that, and he got it. "You know, I know the kids ran from me because of what they saw me do. It scared them, right? Do they know what you did?"