LXV. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓘𝓓𝓐◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE—
the radio plan.

"How fast do you think Levi's feet are gonna grow?" Carl asked after him and Austin found an old supermarket and cleared it in the slightest

"How fast do you think Levi's feet are gonna grow?" Carl asked after him and Austin found an old supermarket and cleared it in the slightest. "Should we get the shoes a little big?"

"Probably." Austin nodded as he pulled, what he hoped, was good product for curly hair. Cyndie would know, he sorta wished it was easier to get ahold of her. He'd ask her tonight when he called her on the radio, if he managed to get it to work. "We need some stuff for the infirmary. We just need a good place to hide it till Negan stops taking our stuff."

"There's a tree a few yards outside of the gates. It's got the trunk missing, big enough for me and Enid to hid in there." Carl suggested with a shrug as they stalked up on supplies. "It could work."

Austin looked at his brother with a smirk. "You and Enid were hiding in a tree bark? Together?"

Carl turned red as he looked away. "Shut up."

"I didn't say anything." he defended himself with a smile. "I like Enid. She's a good match for you. I approve."

"Nothing to approve." he huffed with a shake of his head. "We just..."

Austin nudged him. "Don't leave me hanging."

"We kissed just once." he spoke fast as Austin laughed. "Don't laugh!"

"I'm not laughing!" but, he continued to do so. "If you like her, don't waste time. We live in a world were we don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow. Kiss her every chance you get, just in case one day you won't be able to."

Carl looked over as he nodded slightly. "Do you regret any of it?"

"Any of what?" he frowned his eyebrows.

"Beth." he answered as Austin glanced over. "Do you regret getting so close to her?"

"Not at all." he shook his head. "At first, I did because it hurt so bad when she passed. But, she was such a big part of my life then. She changed it. The only thing I regret is never getting a chance to tell her that I loved her. I did, I do. But, I didn't think i'd lose her either."

Carl nodded as Austin gave him a sad smile. "That why I'm telling you to go after Enid if you want to. Rush things, make it happen. Get all the time in you can, because the unexpected happens sometimes and I don't want you to ever feel the way I do."

"I will." Carl nodded with a smile. "Bandaids?"

"Smart." Austin pointed as they looked at the shelf, grabbing a couple. He paused. Dora the Explorer bandaids. The ones Glenn gave him, the ones that he symbolized for him right outside of the church. Ones he always had on him at the infirmary. A smile went across his face, grabbing every box and putting one over one of his busted up knuckles. Carrying Glenn with him.