xliv. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐬

"What can I do for you?" Nicholes spoke as Austin headed for the gate the next day

"Open it." he spoke.

"Are you going on a run with someone?" he asked him with curious eyes.

"Oh my god." Austin laughed to himself as he ran a hand over his face, "Dude, opened the damn gate."

"No can do unless you can give me a reason." he shook his head. "For everyones safety it stays closed as much as possible."

"I need space." Austin stared as him. "That good enough for you?"

"Sorry, no." Nicholas shook his head.

Ausrin ran a hand over his face again, giving a hum as he pushed the bandana up on his head more. "Okay."

He turned for just a second before turning back around and colliding his fist with Nichols nose. "How's that for a reason, huh? That better?"

"Hey!" a brunette man was running their way. "Nichols, you okay?"

"Aw, you worried?" Austin mocked him, shoving him suddenly.

"Back off." Spencer shoved his arms away.

"Open the gate!" Austin shouted as Nicholes got up with a bloody nose. "You can't lock me in here!"

"We're not suppose to-" Spencer started, but it only earned him a hit to the face. "Jesus!"

"Open.The.Gate." he broke it down like he was speaking to a toddler.

"Austin!" Aaron ran over when he saw the pair of bloody nose. "What are you doing?"

"You never said your girl gang was gonna isolate us in here." Austin glared at him. "I need space!"

"The woods aren't cleared." Aaron shook his head.

"Yeah, neither is the rest of the world and i've made it this far." Austin shrugged his shoulders dramatically. "You gonna let me out?"

Aaron looked to Nicholas. "It's okay. Can you just promise to stay close?"

"You got it, Clinton." Austin mocked the first president that came to mind, leaving the gate when Nichols opened it for him.

"You back already?" Rick looked to Austin as he came home that night. "You fine anything?"

Austin looked at his group in the living room, staring at his dad in a police uniform. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"Sizing." Rick corrected him. "Deanna thinks I could help."

"Cool." Austin walked past him as Noah's eyes followed.

"You find anything?" Rick repeated himself.

"I can hear the ocean." he said, stripping his shirt off in the room where they had been putting their dirty laundry. "I don't know where it's at though."