𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟾| 𝙼𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Johnny had told all the Cobra Kai students to go to the junk yard where they would be training for the day. Johnny stood on top of a van as his students all stood together in front of the van on the ground. Tessa stood on the left of Miguel, who was now her boyfriend, and on the right of Hawk. Johnny opened up his beer can, taking a big sip as Miguel and Tessa exchanged a look. She was extremely happy with her new relationship; the girl never once having the feeling of being in a relationship.

"You've trained hard." Johnny started, causing the two teens to look at him. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" He spoke in an encouraging tone to his students.

"Yes, Sensei!" They all yelled.

"Wrong!" He yelled, throwing his can on the floor, spraying a few kids including Miguel and Tessa. "Your best ain't shit!" He started to pace on the van. "If you wanna win the All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" They exclaimed.

"Are you losers?" Johnny yelled.

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei." Everyone yelled. The groups reply caused Johnny to put both of his hands on his face, looking down.

"Move those feet. Go!" Johnny had Miguel, Tessa, and Hawk all ran through the tires in a line.

"Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them!" Johnny yelled out to his students as they all had something to smash an object with. Tessa ran up to a car, smashing the window open before repeatedly hitting each and every window. She had to admit, this was defiantly one of her favorite things she did in karate, it relived a lot of her stress.

"Let's go, squirt. Good job, buddy. Go!" He yelled as he had more people run through the tires.

"Attaboy!" He yelled out to Miguel who was walking across a board that was over a container full of sharp objects. "Come on, princess. Let's go. Move that ass." Tessa went next, halfway through almost slipping. She quickly found balance, just like Mr. Miyagi had taught her, and was able to move on.

"There is nothing to fear except fear itself." He spoke as Hawk walked across the board. "That, and falling in sharp metal and broken glass, so don't do that!" Hawk slipped slightly but caught himself.