𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟿| 𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚙𝚘

A week had passed. One week of Tessa LaRusso and Robby Keene living together and neither saying anything to each other after the incident at the roller rink. Not only had she been on ice with Robby, but Daniel was also treating her like she was bound to break, making sure to watch what he would say around her. He didn't know what to say to her after her having an episode at the dojo and then ending up at Cobra Kai.

Because Kreese was right. She was growing up to be just like her mother, and that scared him.

Tessa had once again started to become quieter once her and Robby wouldn't talk, only staring at each other from across the room, both hoping the other one didn't see.

That was the hard part with the both of them. Both of them wanted to apologize, but neither of them knew what to say and was too afraid to say anything.

Tessa sighed as she made her way into the dojo, the days seeming to repeat themselves as nothing changed. It was depressing how much less she was communicating with everyone; she was only there to train and then she would leave. Never talking to anyone unless she was spoken to.

She squirmed as she was pulled back into one of the rooms inside the dojo. Panic evident on her face as a hand covered her mouth and the sliding doors closed behind her.

"Hey, calm down, it's just me." His calm voice spoke. Her worried state became quickly replaced with one of annoyance.

"Great." She mumbled as she turned around to go back to the door. Robby grabbed onto her arm before she was able to open the door.

"Wait, Tess. I just need to talk." The girl sighed as she turned around, crossing her arms.

"You have five minutes." She rolled her eyes as he gave her a slight smile at her finally agreeing to talk to him.

"Look, I want to apologize for what happened at the Roller rink." Her eyes softened as she could visibly hear the sincereness in his voice. "I'm a dick. I know I am. I don't know why I sided with Sam on the situation, because your right, I don't know Tory. She could be a completely nice girl, but I don't know, and I judged her from what Sam said. I'm sorry. You can be friends with however you want to be." He took a step closer to her as he rested his forehead onto hers. "Because as long as I still get to be your boyfriend, I don't care about anything else. All I care about is you." He put his hand on her cheek as he caressed it.

"Robby." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.

"Yeah?" She didn't respond as she closed the gap between the two of them. Their kisses weren't such a surprise anymore the more they were together. It was like a natural instinct, and Robby had missed her more than anything after the long week.

He didn't realize how much he needed her.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜